Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Brickmaster Magazine Reveals All

I just received my new Brickmaster magazine and it's loaded with pics of 2010 sets!

A nice shot of the new ARC-170:

novemberbrickmastermag001.jpg

And of the new Tri-Droid Fighter:

novemberbrickmastermag003.jpg

Plus, the Freeco Speeder and the new fig that comes with it!!!!!!

novemberbrickmastermag004.jpg

Here's an ad for Toy Story:

novemberbrickmastermag005.jpg

And one for Lego Universe:

novemberbrickmastermag006.jpg

And here's another for Rockband, also the instructions to build the Band Van:

novemberbrickmastermag007.jpg

novemberbrickmastermag008.jpg

The new Fire-Station!

novemberbrickmastermag009.jpg

novemberbrickmastermag010.jpg

novemberbrickmastermag011.jpg

And the last ad on the back, for Atlantis:

novemberbrickmastermag012.jpg

Available November 24th! Yes!!!!!

novemberbrickmastermag013.jpg

All the sets shown in the magazine are probably finale, seeing as they did put it in a magazine that just shipped all over the US. :tongue:

Edited by Spyder

Thanks for the exciting news, I really like that freeco speeder with the new tahl warrior. I also look forward to seeing and buying some atlantis sets.

I really like that freeco speeder with the new tahl warrior. I also look forward to seeing and buying some atlantis sets.

Me too. I can't wait until the Atlantis sets are released, and the Star Wars sets looks very nice so far. I'm really liking the band bus and I think I might just make one myself. I'm getting a couple ideas of how to use that wonderful new windshield piece that's on the new firetruck. I found it funny that the studs on the bricks in the Toy Story ad don't have "LEGO" printed on them.

Nice scans, thanks :classic:

I wonder what they can do with Toy Story besides the minifigs with custom heads. What sets could they make out of that franchise?

Not into SW LEGO either. I prefer the in-house Space stuff to the licensed sets.

Thanks for sharing these pics! It's nice to see some official Lego art featuring the new sets!

I can't wait till we get the 2010 catalogue in Aus/ NZ - I think it's usually December and comes with our free version of the Lego Club magazine.

Toys R Us and Target both have sales on a few sets. I think they're trying to make room for new stock. This might be for Atlantis.

Awesome news, I agree, my Target had a bunch of city sets marked down a few dollars, their time must be coming.

I wonder what they can do with Toy Story besides the minifigs with custom heads. What sets could they make out of that franchise?

All of these sets. :wink: Plus, here's the discussion topic, you'll find tons more photos in there.

Not into SW LEGO either. I prefer the in-house Space stuff to the licensed sets.

As I was flipping through the magazine, I was hoping that Lego put some Space Police 2010 tidbits in there, especially when I got to a SP comic, but there was nothing. :sad:

They actually put that in there? That is so nerdy! :laugh:

Yeah, I know. I can scan the whole comic and the SPIII comic too if you want, I can just put it up on Brickshelf.

Thanks for posting these pictures Spyder!

I think that trick-or-treaters stole my mail on Halloween, and that my Club magazine was in it. You just reminded me to request for a new one! :tongue:

And I was wondering, do any of the pages/comics that you took pictures of have the BrickMaster logo on them? If you're wondering what it looks like, look at the top left of the Toy Story poster. The normal Club magazine only has the things that have a picture of a red brick.

Available November 24th! Yes!!!!!
Actually, I think that that is when the official Atlantis website goes up. The sets always become available near Christmas. :wink:

And I was wondering, do any of the pages/comics that you took pictures of have the BrickMaster logo on them? If you're wondering what it looks like, look at the top left of the Toy Story poster. The normal Club magazine only has the things that have a picture of a red brick.

Nope, the only thing that I took a photo of that's exclusive to Brickmaster is the Tor Story foldout. Everything else should be in the regular Club magazine. (The only reason I got a Brickmaster is actually because my birthday is in December. :tongue: )

Actually, I think that that is when the official Atlantis website goes up. The sets always become available near Christmas. :wink:

True, then they would release the sets right after Christmas like they did last year to the new 2009 sets. But don't you think that's just a bit early to put the site up, seeing as kids won't be able to get the sets for Christmas?

Is it the norm for LEGO to list the new SW sets in comic form first???

It makes me wonder that just because it's in a comic does history show us that these will be sets??

BigCam: Not what I know, but we know from a sharp preliminary picture that the ARC-170 will look like that. Unfortunatly it's confidential, so I can't post it here... :sceptic:

Also, the new droid tri-fighter looks like that and includes those figs. Picture on the first page of the 2010 picture and rumor thread in the SW forum.

Hmmm... :sceptic: When i watch that Rockband theme i cannot any more but think that lego is definitely at least planning Pirates of the Caribbean line (if those hairpieces will appear as actual bricks they are really like made for a Jack Sparrow :pirate: Barbossa and all others)

Edited by Swash Buckler

Another lack of Brickmaster bonuses for the rest of the world (my magazine won't come for another few weeks :hmpf: )

Nice clear scans though of the magazine. I wish there were more sets included in the Atlantis preview though because I wanted to see that massive shark set in detail (no cache pics, as of yet from what I've found). Also, you've gotta love some of TLG's comic adaptations - I've added that speech bubble to my sig :grin:

I wish there was a way to get the awesome posters from the magazine. I don't want to order it but I do love the mini posters.

Same here, I got another Brickmaster magazine a couple months ago because it was summer. :wacko: Oh well, it's nice to get two free Brickmaster issues in a year. If I were you, I would still order the free club magazine, it has some cool one page posters, and then Lego can also send you the free Brickmasters.

I've added that speech bubble to my sig :grin:

Mind if I do the same? Who knows, you could start a Droid Signature trend. :laugh: Say, I'll even add a pic of some droids cheering under it.

Thanks for the scans :classic:

Now skip all the other stuff since the only thing that interests me is the City scans :grin:

The fire station has been shown before and been heavily discussed over in the 2010 City topic.

I was hoping for some pics of the Octan Tanker :sad:

Or the airport or anything else besides the Fire Station.

Is it the norm for LEGO to list the new SW sets in comic form first???

It makes me wonder that just because it's in a comic does history show us that these will be sets??

Well, last time we saw Dooku in a webcomic, we got him and his solar sailer soon thereafter.

lego_dooku_hologram.jpg

Same goes for Palpy and the Venator, I think. So yeah, that's how they do it these days.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Thanks for the scans :classic:

Now skip all the other stuff since the only thing that interests me is the City scans :grin:

The fire station has been shown before and been heavily discussed over in the 2010 City topic.

I was hoping for some pics of the Octan Tanker :sad:

Or the airport or anything else besides the Fire Station.

I know, I was hoping to see some pics of the Octan Tanker and Airport too.

Same here, I got another Brickmaster magazine a couple months ago because it was summer. :wacko: Oh well, it's nice to get two free Brickmaster issues in a year. If I were you, I would still order the free club magazine, it has some cool one page posters, and then Lego can also send you the free Brickmasters.

I do and I also got a free copy in the summer and it came with the great Space Police criminals poster. I love it, and I'm not a big poster person.