Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

Celebration of peace, CP.com style

4131111529_affccbfd3c_o.jpg

Me with some lovely ladies......again :pir-grin:

4131874360_04c924d0c1_o.jpg

Zuloo wants to capture every last moment.I think Erdy just had a heart attack. Armendariz doesn't like that sort of thing so he decides to hide in his barrel :hmpf:

4131111579_8ccdd07945_o.jpg

(Sorry about the dark image :blush: )

It's one of two things folks....

1. Hes hungry.

2. He sense's a big poo.

You decide :wink:

4131111775_2689c87452_o.jpg

Zorros secret Shipyard rum stash.

4135615173_aa6a88330e_o.jpg

Drive safely Blackmoor. Enjoy your meal of vomit Mr.Rat.

4131111867_e4765463a9_o.jpg

I think he wants to join in on the fun.

4051127986_f8211d1f27.jpg

The original entry.

Edited by SlyOwl

Wow, that's alot of action, way to go for some brownie points with all the mods too.

Aww, makes me wish I was a member of the classic-pirates team, this one. Loving the mayhem, it reminds me of the South Park episode when Obama won :pir_laugh2: My only question here is -- where's the Rat(shot)?

As to C&C - I think it's fairly obvious how much I enjoyed seeing this entry. I love the community feel of Classic-Pirates and Eurobricks in general and it's MOCs such as this one that portray that feeling so nicely! I'm not even going to try to criticize this one in any way - it does what it sets out to in an absolutely wonderful way and you sure did put a smile on my face. Wonderful idea mate :)

Best of luck in the contest!

Brilliantly stupendous work! I think that a pirate MOC that also represents the Classic Pirates community is absolutely fantastic! I like the Moderators' Avatars being featured in the MOC, along with how smooth the street and deck is! :pir-classic:

However, there are but a few suggestions for this MOC:

*Separate barrels / crates for the different kinds of food. All of the fruit to go into one crate, for example.

*Although the movie camera is part of the CP community, I think that it should be removed as movie cameras weren't around at the Golden Age of Piracy.

*The skateboard should be removed as skateboards weren't around at the Golden Age of Piracy.

Although, these are nothing but my opinions.

Edited by Bricknave

This is a great setup! :pir-sweet:

You've got my vote :thumbup:

it reminds me of the South Park episode when Obama won :pir_laugh2: My only question here is -- where's the Rat(shot)?

that episode was too funny. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by General Armendariz

way to go for some brownie points with all the mods too.

I'm not trying to score points with anyone, just trying to have some fun :pir-tongue: I'm going to include you in my next entry, so mind your tongue youngin , ya might end up scrubbing the toilets :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: (I really burst out laughing when I wrote that)

My only question here is -- where's the Rat(shot)?

Wasn't enough room for my sig, so I'll include him in the next entry.

However, there are but a few suggestions for this MOC:

*Separate barrels / crates for the different kinds of food. All of the fruit to go into one crate, for example.

*Although the movie camera is part of the CP community, I think that it should be removed as movie cameras weren't around at the Golden Age of Piracy.

*The skateboard should be removed as skateboards weren't around at the Golden Age of Piracy.

Although, these are nothing but my opinions.

Thanks for the tips Bricknave (Sweet name :thumbup: )

1. There's enough room for the individual barrels but I would like to keep the fruit/vegetables spread out; it gives it a mayhem feeling.

2&3. I added the camera because that Zuloo's trade mark.....I think (or maybe it's the press armor that he wears, not sure) anyhow the skateboard is there for a joke. I'm not really into the historical accuracything, I like building fun/crazy stuff, not to mention making people laugh.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :classic:

Ratshot

Edited by Ratshot

Nice orchestrated chaos and cool that you managed to include all of the sigfigs. I don't think you necessarily need to remove 'modern' elements, like the camera. However, I don't think Erdbeereis' ice cream looks that convincing. I'd use the 'ice cream piece' (a.k.a. canon fire piece and three snowballs piece), even though that's not available in red or pink.

However, I don't think Erdbeereis' ice cream looks that convincing. I'd use the 'ice cream piece' (a.k.a. canon fire piece and three snowballs piece), even though that's not available in red or pink.

I'm afraid I don't own any :pir-cry_sad:

I'm afraid I don't own any :pir-cry_sad:

There :pir-cry_sad: there :pir_bawling: ... how about some red and/or pink and white stacked 1 x 1 round plates then? Not sure if it would look that convincing but you might want to give it a try.

:pir-oh3:

Are you insane? Without that camera, my sigfig is just a normal bluecoat guy! :pir-sad2:

:pir-grin:

Great MOC, I love the use of the C-P team! You captured us all very nicely, and I love my sigfig being chased by a local, very funny. :pir_laugh2:

Top work.

Who needs realism when you've got C-P members whacking each other :pir_laugh2:

Ratshot - your sigfig would have been the main culrpit here, so you could have included it as a God of sorts :pir-tongue:

P.S.: This is yet another occasion on which I regret not having made me a sigfig. I'm off to rectify that error now :) Perhaps then I could also be included in some brawl :pir-hmpf:

Edited by TheOtters

Perhaps then I could also be included in some brawl :pir-hmpf:

I'll see what I can do, but first I need a picture of you sigfig.

4051127760_59e43a468e.jpg

A certain General hides from the police while a certain Captain prepares to flush him out. Naughty Blackmoore :pir-tongue:

I am what I am, and I act like what I am. :pir-grin:

I had a good laugh when I saw your entry, it is very funny. :pir-laugh: It is also nicely built.

And I'd recommend to leave the camera there where he is now, Zuloo isn't Zuloo anymore without his camera. Those two are one.

The skateboard could be removed though. :pir-wink:

Furthermove I don't see a major point which could be improved, except for the fact my bicorne should be turned 90 degrees. :pir-laugh:

Good luck on the contest! :shark:

Thanks for the tips Bricknave (Sweet name :thumbup: )

Ratshot

Thank you very much for the compliment, and you're quite welcome for the tips! :pir-grin:

It's a very nice idea of you tho put sigfigs in your mocs! Very nice idea! The only thing which needs work in my opinion is the building. It's too plain and boring. Try adding some details, or at least some windows!

Very nice and funny entry! But you have shown pics of my secret Rum stash! Now they will start looking for it again :pir_bawling: .

And believe me, Zorro's rum is tasty! As you can see I couldn't get enough. :pir_laugh2:

I like your improvement Ratshot! Although there are less sigfigs now, it is still even funny. I love the stripper. :pir-laugh:

Good luck mate! :kahuka:

Aaah so that is where all the rum went, i am on to you now Zorro! :pir_laugh2:

Nice entry you've made, the little details make it great. :thumbup:

A small improvement could be to use faces with a bit more expression to make it look even more lively.

Aw, Armendariz there missing out on all the fun! Cap'n Zuloo, when you're ready, I'd like to see the tape, if you don't mind! Always wondered how a naked minifig looks :pir_laugh2:

Great substories Ratshot! :]]] Which one is your main pic now, btw?

Great substories Ratshot! :]]] Which one is your main pic now, btw?

The one with the Zuloo and Erdy.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Edited by Ratshot

Hey this is cool. I missed the first MOC, glad to see I made it into there :pir-sweet: (Glad you didn't keep me in as the stripper) Thanks for that! :pir-laugh:

Hey this is cool. I missed the first MOC, glad to see I made it into there :pir-sweet: (Glad you didn't keep me in as the stripper) Thanks for that! :pir-laugh:

Umm.....I thought about putting you as the stripper but I decided to use the girl from Shipwreck Hideout, didn't want to risk offending you. (Booze is one thing put poles are another!)

Want me to add your name to the text? :pir-laugh: