The simple Joys of the clueless Soldiers
Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:35 PM
There was a time, that the people called "The clash of the forces", when pirates and soldiers fought a war, that seemed to be endless. But after everything was pillaged and plunderd and burned and after ten thousands of people had lost der lives, the war came to an end, when the pirates suddenly disappeared.
Time passed by and the people tried to rebuilt their destroyed houses and harbours.
But the soldiers, not knowing what to do with all the weapons, soon began to be bored. Until someday one of them developed a new form of game.
While playing their games, most of the soldiers totally forgot about the world and the people surrounding them...
"Isn´t this a lovely life , Sir?" - "Harr, I see a storm on the horizon..."
Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:46 PM
- I don't get the point of the devil head. Why did you add it?
- I'm not sure of the lever base for a flower. It just doesn't look right.
Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner in Darkdragons Aperture Academy Mafia School
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:51 PM
This is a great entry, you thought of everything - musket for a club, barrel for a hole, cutlass for an apple peeler... it's totally what the soldiers would do with their stuff if they were bored out of their skulls and didn't have anything to do. I also like how your entry looks good from every angle.
Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:21 PM
²Tereglith: I´m curious, how your entry will look like
²the thing with the devil head: This is meant as kind of a symbol or a sign, that a new menace is coming soon, but is not noticed by the playing soldiers .
Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:44 PM
1. The soldiers are obviously having a good time and you do not need to explain that to me.
2. They are still trying to appear to do work, with the rifle mounted in the window and the mini-fig that I assume is a scarecrow of some kind?
3. I like the inlaid golfhole.
4. The top railing and fence top look really neat and I enjoy them.
5. I like the use of multiple shaed of gray and the appearance of randomness in the color.
6. I don't know why this should matter, but the imperial flag looks to be an old one? For some reason that makes me like this more!
Good job and very nice MOC! Good detail!
Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:07 PM
That said, I hope you won't be mad at me or think that I'm trying to bash your MOC... As the other EB members have already pointed out, it is a very well thought-out MOC and definitely a wonderful Small Division entry.
Lebgo: The Bulgarian LUG
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users