Sign in to follow this  
castlestrike666

Salasos Castle

Very nice! I'm going to your Flickr gallery now to look at the rest of the shots. I see tons of smaller details, which is always a good thing. I can only imagine what the feeling was like when you were finally done.

Amazing work!

I love all the little details. My favorite details are the subtle addition of sand-blue in the gray castle and the variety of foliage in the trees.

Does the windmill have power functions?

What are the small purple objects that are near the windmill?

Nice work!

MLB

Very impressive! The castle, windmill, and tudor building all look great, and the landscaping ties them together nicely. Is the black and grey castle also by you, or by Nick M.?

Do you plan to take any more photographs? I would like to see some more of the finished project.

Some nice work on the windmill, landscaping, river and castle. I like the black highlights on the castle, but it was a good idea to add some coloured banners to lift it. The whole thing is massive and would have kept you busy for quite a while.

How long do you think it will stay together?

Thank you all for the comments!

@ einsteinonthebeach: the purple thingies are cabbages ;) It's a purple Exoforce head (idea comes from Nick)

@ Sir Dillon: The other castle is made by someone else. The part Nick and I made is the one with the mill, farmhouse and my castle on it. The rest is made by other Belug members for the castle layout

More photo's will be made at Legoworld next weekend ;) I'll also post them when the event is ended.

@ I scream clone: It'll exist for quite some time. It will be taken to some Belug events here in Belgium next months

That's amazing, so many wonderful details! I love the windmill, easily my favourite part, but the castle is also brilliantly designed too :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Unbelievably beautifull! Great work, this must have been a serious investment in both time, bricks and money. But of course we already knew this from your previous WIP threads.

A big :thumbup: from me and keep up the good work.

That is sure a large pile of bricks, transformed in a wonderful diorama. The castle and the mill are awesome, I hope you'll be in Zwolle at 25 October so I can see it with my own eyes. :wub:

I really appreciate the nice words! :wink:

Cpt Blackmoor, yes I'll be there on sunday! In fact, I'll be there the whole weekend, and tuesday to pack everything and bring it safe and well home again :wink:

Cpt Blackmoor, yes I'll be there on sunday! In fact, I'll be there the whole weekend, and tuesday to pack everything and bring it safe and well home again :wink:

Great, we'll go there with a large classic-pirates gang. No doubt it will be fun. :tongue:

I'm looking forward to see this large diorama in real.

Big castles are just a lot of fun to look at and your's is no exception! The windmill is great and I really like the black roof lines. Great job. I am sure people will love seeing it on display.

:oh3: [gasp] Amazing work! [/gasp] I couldn't make a castle like that. Amazing work. Is it in the place it will be displayed at Belug? If not, I hope it doesn't come crashing to the ground when it is moved there. That would be like a nightmare for you, especially after all the hard work you must've gone through.

I saw it on legoworld and it was in real even better then on pics. :thumbup::classic:

Wow, this is amazing. I love the detailing in the buildings. I wish I could see it in real life.