Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

Fortesse des Chevaliers Noir

This looks good enough to be an official set :classic: I think its a little too big though.

The others are right, your color scheme is great :thumbup:

Good work Hound Knight.

Hello!

Great castle! It reminds me to those great castle sets when I was young, and the classic castle series had its heyday. :classic: Your design uses many of the classic castle building techniques which I like a lot! Of course you specialized it with nice improvements like tooth plates for the gate and real windows for under the 2-wide archs. :classic: And thos little mushrooms are cute! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Very nice, very medieval :classic: I like the gate a lot, and also the black bricks in it. I think it could use some more details though. Maybe some barrels, flags, torches and stuff like that.

Oddly enough, the Black Knights is the name of my high school football team.... :look:

Nicely done, HK! I like how you've blended both old and new elements. Perhaps we can see some better pictures of the interior?

Nice job, good to see someone still like those old Black Knights fellows! :tongue::thumbup:

BTW, the french name for your castle is a bit incorrect. The correct way would be "ForteREsse des chevaliers noirS" :wink: