TTCE: Light Industrial Train

1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Member: 7007

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:24 AM

ENTERED

Here's my entry to category one: a small industrial train.

Many cities all over the world (even if not in the present) feature(d) small industrial railways/railroads which woulds be worked by a company diesel hauling wagons to either be transferred to the main line or unloaded/loaded from/to wagons or depots on the main line.

The train is lead by a 0-4-0 which is unpowered, but could be fitted with a PF motor, the battery and reciever for which could be mounted in a small van permenantly coupled to the loco.

The train wagons comprise a Container Wagon (a similar one but only red/black) and a small tanker. I have been rebuilding the cointainers over and over again to obtain colour schemes; one container is coloured the same as the tanker, another a modified one from the World City Cargo Crane, another the same in the same colours as the loco (but 'mirrored') and a small open container carrying used doors.

Apologies for poor picture quality - taking photos at 8 o'clock at night isn't a good idea...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Matt Dawson, 26 September 2009 - 04:36 PM.

Posted Image
Want to see more photos? See my Flikr!
Posted Image

#2 Brickstarrunner

Brickstarrunner

Member: 7596

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

Love it. I could just imagine all the hours I would spent lying on the floor loking at that thing zoom around on track. My personal best has to be the use of the goblets as a horn.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"Hmmm, twitcha-twitchy-twitchy-twitch.........Twitcha-twitch! TWITCHA-TWITCH!"

- Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users