TTCE: Small Engine Shed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AgentRick

AgentRick

Member: 2280

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:21 AM

ENTERED

I actually did this one as more of a side entry to compliment my other one so it isn't as well detailed as most of the other entries, but I still like it enough to post it. The shed actually let me use an abundance of pieces that I didn't want to use elsewhere, so I managed to use three of my several Dark Bley 6x28 train bases that I got from the Hobby Train set as the roof.
Posted Image
Even if the shed is a bit on the small side, it manages to fit the smaller engines with ease.
Posted Image

Again, great competition, and congrats on the winner.

Edited by TheBrickster, 24 September 2009 - 05:18 AM.

#2 aawsum

aawsum

Member: 5141

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:35 AM

Like you said, the shed is a bit small. I guess you did not create it for playability, because the train just fits in it.
It is a good structure to place in your layout, and compliments for the way you reused parts that look to have only one purpose.

Also for this one I would ask if it is possible to place some picture that are created with daylight or a better flash. On these I cannot even see what the small officebuilding on the left looks like.

Good attempt.

#3 BillytheKid

BillytheKid

Member: 921

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

Idea is great. But what if a long train needs to be repaired. The workers have to work outside. That's not a problem on a sunny day, but if it rains............

#4 aawsum

aawsum

Member: 5141

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

View Postaawsum, on Sep 23 2009, 07:35 AM, said:

Also for this one I would ask if it is possible to place some picture that are created with daylight or a better flash. On these I cannot even see what the small officebuilding on the left looks like.

You fixed the pics, great job  :thumbup:
Now I can see the small office building and the surroundings. That looks very good. Nice job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users