Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Shipyard Shenanigans Ep. 1 "Last words, either way"

Once again, my friend, fantastic work!

Did you enjoy this? Could this be, perhaps, a teaser of more to come? Stay tuned, and provide your feedback!

(More on this might develop in the near future *hint* *hint*)

Once again, my friend, fantastic work!

Did you enjoy this? Could this be, perhaps, a teaser of more to come? Stay tuned, and provide your feedback!

(More on this might develop in the near future *hint* *hint*)

This was very fun! I loved making this and I made this video pretty quick. I hope to make many more! Just need more ideas. :pir-classic:

help is welcome.

:pir_laugh2: Nice movie. I could see that you didn't spent a lot of time on it, but it's still funny :pir-classic: I liked the changing head a lot, when he shouts.

Just to enforce that, if you have any suggestions for new stories, please email them to news-coordinator@classic-pirates.com and you could possibly earn yourself a highly sought-after position in the Crew

There was an idea I had for some time, so thanks for the link, I have just sent an e-mail :pir-sweet:

I'm sure all of you are eager send your thoughts and ideas to Captain Zuloo.

However, I must ask that you please refrain from doing so until further development (what I mean by this will be revealed soon). Otherwise, many of these ideas would go to waste, and we don't want to ruin the anticipation factor.

Fantastic work, General! :thumbup: The gag at the end was rather funny. :pir-grin: I especially enjoyed how you paid attention to the little details: the flag waving, the wreckage in the water, etc. You really went the extra mile on this one!

That was very funny Armendariz! Nice video animation skills too. :thumbup:

You have even my sigfig in there, even before I have a new avatar picture. I dunno why I still haven't changed it, I guess I'm just too lazy. :pir-grin:

I'm curious to see the upcoming series! :pir-sweet:

Feel free to send them to me - they won't get lost. :pir-wink:

Thanks Zuloo.

I have to go get ready for school so I'll send it later on in the day or tomorrow :classic:

Edited by Ratshot