• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rook

Rook

• BW2013 MEGA Creation "Winner"

Member: 2903

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image
Here's something I threw together this Saturday for a Group Build on another forum.

Rook's Barracuda

The X- 47336 Barracuda includes: Pop out sub light engines, one proton torpedo launcher, one heavy laser cannon, and 2 lateral Ion pulse generators, a single pilot, and built in navigation computer for hyper jump drive. This one includes a custom black and green paint job.

Posted Image

Gallery

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image
Posted Image
Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr

#2 Optimus

Optimus

Member: 3909

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:54 PM

It's a little difficult to see the details because some of the pictures are kinda blurry, but I like how you did the cockpit. The overall shape looks similar to a shark. The lime sticker on the front of the ship looks great on it and the landing pad is designed well.

I think it would look better without the light bley pieces as they make the color scheme look kinda odd.

Good work!

#3 Rook

Rook

• BW2013 MEGA Creation "Winner"

Member: 2903

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

Yeah sorry I have a low res camera. I've been meaning to get another. I should probably use a tripod until then.

Also thanks, a Barracuda is a predatory fish so it should have a "shark" feel to it.  :thumbup:

Edited by Rook, 23 September 2009 - 04:26 PM.

Posted Image
Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr

#4 CloneCommanderDelta7

CloneCommanderDelta7

Member: 4742

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Ha, 'thrown together,'  I can really see that when I compare it with your other MOCs, but it still is brilliant!  :thumbup: As always!  :tongue:
"Fly for the Empire"
"Build it Right, Make it Bite"

Still Mutilating Clones or making them better.  I dunno maybe you should ask them yourself?

Links - YouTube - Brickshelf - Flickr
"If you have a PS3 and an account, then PM me & maybe I'll add you to my friends list!!!"

A very mean-looking CRF250R '10.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users