TTCE: The Grub

3 replies to this topic

#1 vazul

vazul

Member: 6915

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

ENTERED

Posted Image

This is a Diesel-train with three coaches. The train is not real, it's only imagined. :classic: It has Jacobs bogies between the coaches, supporting both of them. More pictures: Brickshelf

#2 aawsum

aawsum

Member: 5141

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:38 PM

My first impression was  :wacko: That colorscheme is awefull. But I think this has something to do with the whitebalance on your camera (or the flashlight) because I guess the colorscheme is Blue, Yellow and red. But on the picture it looks like a horrible orange kind.

After looking at the brickshelf folder, and closing my eyes for the colors I must say that you did a nice build. It's not my kind of train, but it is a good build with a lot of space inside.

#3 missouri_bb63

missouri_bb63

Member: 6866

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

It might be imaginary but it looks good to me! I really like the color combo and the yellow line. I recognize that classic space window at the front.  :classic:  Good luck with the competition!

Aawsum might be right, the white balance is off a bit, check out the instructions that came with your camera to set it manually. White ballance is often tricky indoors with artificial lighting. Still, knowing it is red... I like it!

Edited by missouri_bb63, 20 September 2009 - 07:49 PM.

#4 vazul

vazul

Member: 6915

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Thanks! I will change the options on the camera! :classic:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users