• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legoboy3998

Member: 7237

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

(but please resize your picture)

This is a North American style EMD MP15AC.  it is modeled after one of several used by the Wisconsin and Southern Railroad (WSOR).  the WSOR is a reginal railroad headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  Eventually I plan to build a layout representing this railroad but for now i just have this locomotive.  I plan to add decals eventually, but dont have the material yet.  comments and questions always welcomed sciofani@gmail.com

Posted Image

mor pictures on Brickshelf

#2 Captain Zuloo

Captain Zuloo

• god for 10

Member: 1816

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Awesome train mate, but your image is way to large. See if you can resize it to a maximum of 800x600 so as to keep loading timed down. Check out this tutorial for how to do just that, then people will be able to give you some proper C&C. :wink:

Posted Image

Brick Expo 2011 - Australia's BIGGEST LEGO Expo!

#3 missouri_bb63

Member: 6866

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

A very nice creation! I agree with the picture size, and I would recommend having a bit more light infront and less at the of the model to really show off those colors. Good luck with the competition! I will check out the brickshelf pics as soon as the folder is public.

#4 aawsum

Member: 5141

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:21 PM

Cool train, great color scheme. Good entry to the contest.
I also have a small advice, try to use 1 color bricks next time, I see some dirty white bricks that give it a not so neat look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users