FlyChicken

MOC: Medieval Tavern at the road

indexed.gif

I decided to post here my new MOC. It's medieval tavern inspired by MMV and Cafe Corner.

I don't have any more black roof tiles so there are two empty places.....I think it's good, so post your opinios. p1010001.jpgp1010002.jpgp1010003.jpg

Edit reason: Resize

:oh: that looks awsome, a truely medievalcafe corner.

i like all the interesting builds youve used

like the flags for water thats a pretty swish idea as they do in a way resemble water, very ingenius :thumbup:

and the use of round 'dots' (i dont know the actual name for them) on the archways above the windows these do give the impression of masonary so again :thumbup:

and the cow poop looks very good and a good use of those pieces althougth i would of used brown dots but still :thumbup:

anoughter nice touch is the two workers meeting each other, added with all the other action going on in the scene its very clear that this is indeed a busy area

well done looks very good :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

reson for edit: cow poop spotting

Edited by gondortoast

Please resize your pics as they are well and truly above the 800 x600 limit. Here is a link to help

I will have a good look later. Thanks

Sorry, I will resize it.

:oh: that looks awsome, a truely medievalcafe corner.

i like all the interesting builds youve used

like the flags for water thats a pretty swish idea as they do in a way resemble water, very ingenius :thumbup:

and the use of round 'dots' (i dont know the actual name for them) on the archways above the windows these do give the impression of masonary so again :thumbup:

and the cow poop looks very good and a good use of those pieces althougth i would of used brown dots but still :thumbup:

anoughter nice touch is the two workers meeting each other, added with all the other action going on in the scene its very clear that this is indeed a busy area

well done looks very good :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

reson for edit: cow poop spotting

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. It's my first MOC I decided to publish.

This isn´t a good MOC, it´s a brilliant one.

I really like the little "tower" and the details (e.g. the little pool with the dug) you´ve included into your MOC. That makes it awesome :thumbup:

I don´t want to see it in comparison to MMV. The huts would be very tiny next to your tavern :tongue:

Hey this is cool, it really fits in with MMV, I'm guessing you used at least one of those to build this awesome tavern.

The building itself is brilliant, other cool details are the water and the action.

The only thing I don't like or could be done better is the area itself, some more reli

Edited by Perterz

Hey this is cool, it really fits in with MMV, I'm guessing you used at least one of those to build this awesome tavern.

The building itself is brilliant, other cool details are the water and the action.

The only thing I don't like or could be done better is the area itself, some more reli�f and foilage will do it justice IMO.

Like the road would make more sense if it was sunk in grass instead of on the grass if you get what I mean.

Anyway, great MOC, I'm deffinatly looking forward to see more of your creations!

Thanks. I know the road is a little (I don't know how to say it in english) "above the level of the terrain", but I don't have any green plates and I wanted a road. I'm now waiting for a shipment from pick a brick, so in the next MOC there will be better relief and road sunk in grass.

Edited by FlyChicken

It's medieval tavern inspired by MMV and Cafe Corner.

I wouldn't have noticed :devil: . Seriously: it's a very nice creation, did you do an interior for it?

Yes, it is a pooping cow :)

:laugh:

I wouldn't have noticed :devil: . Seriously: it's a very nice creation, did you do an interior for it?

Well, lets say, you really don't wanna see it from inside. I didn't have many tan bricks, so I used everything what came under my hand ---> It would be really hard to make an interier in that mess. But maybe in my next MOC there will be an interier ;-)

Great job on the building. Like others said the surrounding area could be better green plates for elevation and maybe another tree would help. :thumbup:

Interesting use of the blue flags as water (that is what you were going for I think?). The pooping cow seems to be a big hit :tongue: , but I also like how you added some plant growth to the roof and the detailing on the front entrance tower.

Interesting use of the blue flags as water (that is what you were going for I think?). The pooping cow seems to be a big hit :tongue: , but I also like how you added some plant growth to the roof and the detailing on the front entrance tower.

Thank you.

Yes, those blue flags are used as water.

A beautiful little inn. I really like the overall look of this model, and the various little details really add a lot. The wooden trellis over the balcony is nice, as is the little rocky/stream area. Nice use of 45 degree section too on the corner of the building.

Fits in very well with a kind of fantasy-type stereotypical mediaevalish setting.

Big :thumbup: ! Very cool tavern with lots of neat little details. Like how all the patrons are having a great time.

A nice creation. The atmosphere is great in this MOC. The cow must be hungry after the amount of waste deposited behind him. The angles etc look great on the tavern itself.

If I were to suggest improvements, I recommend some green plates to raise the grass above the road (already mentioned) Finish the top of the roof off and thats about it.

All in all a great build to get you into the Castle MOCing. :thumbup: