Sign in to follow this  
PurpleBrick

[MOC] Dragon PodRacer

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello, I hope this can fit into the Star Wars theme as it is designed as a "PodRacer", and contains parts from a Lego Star War set indeed, I hope this is entertaining for you all.

3423200608_b51c3b6c40.jpg

This PodRacer, unlike the traditional ones, is a combination of engine power and mystical forces, driven by a pair of propellers and two DRAGONS.

3423201172_3f552cde1f.jpg

3422394289_9c31dd1c40.jpg

The advantage of this podracer over all others is the flexibility and maneuverability over tough and narrow terrain, as the Dragons can flex and claw with much agility!

3422393661_b30738e54c.jpg

This podracer also features a Kung Fu master who uses 念力气功 (mind power + internal kung fu forces) to control and maneuver the podracer!

You are also invited to visit my blog at http://www.brickinchina.com/ for more of my work and pictures if you are interested.

Edited by Rufus
indexed

Cool MOC... but it sure ain't Star Wars! :tongue:

(I'm moving this.)

oh, since I design this as a podracer, which is a Starwar based vehicle concept, therefore I placed it under Starwars. Anyway, it is ok and I respect your decision. Thanks.

:oh3: The weird thing I thought of building some thing like this. Using the dragons as pod engines, but I never got around to it. I guess great minds think like could be said in this situation.

:oh3: The weird thing I thought of building some thing like this. Using the dragons as pod engines, but I never got around to it. I guess great minds think like could be said in this situation.

Yeah, it is fun to try something wierd :laugh:

I had an idea like this a while back, but I couldn't bear to cut off my dragons' wings! :grin: You've integrated them neatly, and the cockpit where the master sits looks very nice! Good job. :thumbup:

~Peace

This is a really cool idea, love the samurai guy with the crazy legs.

Edited by The Eye