Forresto

Republic fleet (in mini)

indexed.gif

Here is a miniature Republic fleet I have created. It consists of an Acclamator and a Venator. Mine is supposed to be pretty accurate but the forward hull is abit short in comparison. Helpful comments are greatly appreciated. :tongue:

post-6841-1250458756.jpg

Sorry about that folks, it was a technical error. My photo attatchment thing is full so I won't be upoloading the photos directly but here's a link to brickshelf and to my MOCpages. There are more photos on MOCpages.

brickshelf

MOCpages

please enjoy!

Edited by KimT

Very good. I like the use of the Technic pieces for the Bridge(s). A little too much red, though, and the back wings need to be shorter by a stud each. As for the Acclamator, it might have looked better if you would have something more detailed for the bridge, such as a grill tile or binoculars.

Also, this isn't much of a "fleet". :tongue:

Still nice work though.

considering how difficult it is to have all the details and proportions in a mini-model i'd say both are very well done! i'm too inexperienced to give you any tips how to improve them - but i like them the way they are!

From the small deeplinked pic in the Index, it looks Great! But for some reason I can't see the pics here :wacko:

Sounds Great though Forresto :thumbup:

Well done and if you could get the pics deeplinked again it would be much appreciated :sweet:

Thanks

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

From the small deeplinked pic in the Index, it looks Great! But for some reason I can't see the pics here :wacko:

Sounds Great though Forresto :thumbup:

Well done and if you could get the pics deeplinked again it would be much appreciated :sweet:

Thanks

CommanderFox

Hello!

It seems that folder has been emptied:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=398612

I noticed that the original post you were commenting is from August, so who knows what happened since then. :classic:

Cheers,

Christopher

Both ships look good to me.

There has always been an idea in the back of my head, telling me to make a huge space battle out of minis.

I haven't been able to do that, but you have quite a good start here.

Keep MOCing!

Wow they do look Great! :thumbup:

Very well done Forresto :thumbup:

I like the bigger Venator better :wub:

Well done again!

CommanderFox

Sorry about that folks, it was a technical error. My photo attatchment thing is full so I won't be upoloading the photos directly but here's a link to brickshelf and to my MOCpages. There are more photos on MOCpages.

Then deeplink instead of attaching.

Click the brickshelf picture until you can't click no more.

Then copy the URL and paste it into image tags like this:

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Forresto/Starwars/Republic-fleet/post-6841-1250458756.jpg]

and you'll get this:

post-6841-1250458756.jpg

If you still have doubts, then follow the link in my signature below to the tutorials.

Thank you very much, I really neded that.

You're welcome.

That's why I'm here :classic: