Oky

The Quest for R2

Hello there. :classic: Today I recieved an email from S@H with advertisements of some of the new sets. But it also had this ad:

banner_StarWars-BBBBBB.jpg

Looks like another Lego Star Wars cartoon in the style of Revenge of the Brick is coming our way. :sweet: Sounds like it'll be the conclusion to the online comics.

EDIT: Here it is:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Thanks for posting this. I signed up for those emails but never get them. :sad: I'll just have to made sure I'm not on EB at the time! :laugh: I spend alot of time on here.

I'll just have to make sure I'm not on EB at the time! :laugh: I spend a lot of time on here.

Waaay too much time. :tongue: Like me! :laugh:

oh ill have to watch it on youtube. I cant wait :sweet:

I'll try to record it and put it up on my channel. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Waaay too much time. :tongue: Like me! :laugh:

Any reasons the k is in red? I'm up until 3 in the morning browsing the fourms. Are you that extreme?

Hey thanks Oky Wan Kenobi!

Whats your channel called?

Hey thanks Oky Wan Kenobi!

Whats your channel called?

Right here.I found it in his signature. :wink: BTW, Oky I sent you an invite.

Edited by JCC1004

Any reasons the k is in red?

Yes. Just like the "a lot", it's a correction. :wink:

I'm up until 3 in the morning browsing the fourms. Are you that extreme?

You bet I am! :grin: I have no life whatsoever. :tongue::cry_sad::laugh:

BTW, Oky I sent you an invite.

Accepted. :classic:

No guaranty that I'll be able to record it, but I'll try. I just have to remember to turn on my computer that evening. :wink:

Do you guys think this will be made by Treehouse Animation, like Revenge of the Brick, or by the same people who made the online comics?

Either way, I'm sure it'll be done quite well, as both studios have done excellent animation up until now.

Who made the comics anyway? :look:

Right here.I found it in his signature. :wink: BTW, Oky I sent you an invite.

oh woops I didnt see that there thanks JCC1004!

I hope its made by one of those two companies cause they make great animations and add lots of subtle humour in them

This sounds good. Thanks for this news, and I'll stay tuned on youtube. :thumbup:

I have a feeling that in this we will see all the previous comic episodes (from the website) plus an extra one to complete them. I be keeping my eye on Youtube :wink:.

thanks oky! i have cartoon network in england but airing time is much much different then usa. Ive been watching the online comics practically as soon as they came out and i tried the demo of the quest for R2 but i was no good at it.

Yes. Just like the "a lot", it's a correction. :wink:

Whats wrong with the k? Alot is not a word. See?

Edit: Link fixed

Edited by JCC1004

This looks like it should be good. I can't wait to see it. :thumbup:

And just for the record, I am up 24 hours straight on EB at times, so I win.

-May the Force be with you.

Thanks for the news! This definitely looks interesting. I wonder if the full Quest for R2 online game will be released at that time too. If I remember correctly it said it would be released in August. I can't wait for this! :grin:

I can't wait. I bought my first clone wars set today.I know they have been out for awhile but i got the battle pack and it wasn't bad.Now im interesting in the clone wars. :classic:

I'm not going to say much since some might not have seen it yet. It was funny. They used ships and figs from all moives. After seeing RBR I want it even more. I saw Indy! Since I'm a Indy fan I loved it. Grevious looks nice in tan.

It wasn't on my local CN! :angry:

We don't even have Clone Wars on at 9 anyway. What the heck?

It was on during the breaks of the show DestroyBuildDestroy. It surprized me too. I just left it on CN and it can on.

It was more of a Parody with the Death Star, AT-AT, etc. It was interesting. Commanderflash, Oky said he'd try to put it on his YT.

Just watched it on YouTube, and it was great! :laugh:

I liked how the creators added lots of easter eggs like Indiana Jones and Darth Vader's TIE Advanced.

Also, it looks like we might be getting a nice, printed General Grievous for the rumored General Grievous' Starfighter set that may be coming next year! :oh:

EDIT: Here's the full video:

Edited by ILikePi