*Knock knock knock*
"You again? This is the third night this week you've come to see me..."
"Can you blame me? I need men like you at times like these. So, now that I am here, I guess this means you can't go out and kill someone tonight?"
"Well, it does mean I don't have to go out..."
Donna/Darth_Legois lay dead on the floor. She was a femme fatale, and had been working with the Scum in order to gain more power in Guilder City.
Upon disposing of Donna's body, the pistol-wielding vigilante headed off to the Aventine, where a meeting was to be held between a couple of the other town members.
When he arrived however, the place was empty.
Suddenly the back door slammed open, and a figure wielding a sub machine gun emerged.
The vigilante drew his pistol, but he wasn't fast enough. *Ratatatatatat!*
"Urgh! No... I have failed you, Gloria... Ugh." The man with the pistol was dead. The other figure quickly drove off into the night.
That morning, The people of Guilder City were faced with a terrible sight - Robert Concini/Bob the Construction Man had been gunned down in the middle of the Aventine. He was a member of the Town.
Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).
- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)
- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either
- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.
- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.
- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.
- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game
- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.
- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM
- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.
Hinckley - Henry
Alice - Aida Sirna
Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens
ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante
Quarryman - Joey Quinn
WhiteFang - Father Walters
Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson
Striker - Sal
Zapper Brick - Zita
YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted Off, Day 1
Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1
AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1
Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted Off, Day 2
Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2
Jim Butcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted Off, Day 3
Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3
Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3
Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted Off, Day 4
Lego12 - Lorraine (Town): Murdered, Night 4
Ricecracker - Rose (No Allegiance): Voted Off, Day 5
Darth Legois - Donna (Scum): Murdered, Night 5
Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini (Town): Murdered, Night 5
- General Armendariz
- space hulk
10 players remain. A majority of 6 votes is required to condemn.
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 21 August 2009 - 05:20 AM.