12 replies to this topic

#1 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone

• Returning Nocturnian Master

Member: 2955

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:14 AM

Posted Image
Duck a L'Orange

Just a quick MOC to make use of some newly acquired orange bricks. Jedi Master Icky Thump hopes to defeat the Confederate menace and secure the planet for the Republic. The ensuing fight revolves around a small colony with treacherous volcanic geysers and crazy "Astro flowers" which purportedly can power hyperdrives for millenia.

Duck a L'Orange features a sweet custom Ithorian head from Arealight as well as the hard to find orange clone, and lets not forget Hopeso009 beautifully designed Assassin droids, which are great fun to build and look much more authentic too.

Hope you enjoy Duck a L'Orange.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

ISC :classic:

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image

#2 Commander Flash

Commander Flash

Member: 5083

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

Very nice. I like how you took a lot of a rare and hard to use color to make a good display. I like seeing Arealight's customs in action  :classic:
My brickshelf: http://www.brickshel...manderFlash7707
Flickr account: http://www.flickr.co...rflash/?saved=1

Looking for any helpful Town/City based tutorials, such as buildings, cars, and other things in a city. PM if you would like to share tutorials

Posted Image
Carlo Fergusen in Noir Mafia...Died Loyal

#3 Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous

• RA Anniversary HP reviewer

Member: 6188

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

Very nice MOC, I Scream Clone! I love the orange color scheme, and the assassin droids! Where did you get all that orange, anyways?  :tongue: I've seen those lovely assassin droids somewhere (Brickshelf perhaps?) but I can't remember where. Could you provide a link please  :grin: Once again, magnificent MOC!

Flickr~Brickshelf~Bricklink Store~Sale/Trade Topic
Check out my ABOUT ME page for more links!

#4 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:26 AM

Thanks guys.

View PostInconspicuous, on Aug 14 2009, 12:22 PM, said:

Very nice MOC, I Scream Clone! I love the orange color scheme, and the assassin droids! Where did you get all that orange, anyways?  :tongue: I've seen those lovely assassin droids somewhere (Brickshelf perhaps?) but I can't remember where. Could you provide a link please  :grin: Once again, magnificent MOC!

Here is a link to the MOC index, Hopeso009 has a few creations, but sadly has moved the pictures elsewhere so unless you saved them, I don't know where to find them now. He doesn't appear to have a Flickr and his Brickshelf folder is empty as well  :cry_sad: I have PMed Hopeso009 to see if he can help us out with his gallery link.

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

#5 Mraz Skintas

Mraz Skintas

Member: 5865

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:23 AM

A great way to use a hard to use color, nice job, I love the assassin droids and Ithorian.  :wub: I thought Arealight closed his store, so when did you get the head?

Posted Image

-'Skintas

#6 Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous

• RA Anniversary HP reviewer

Member: 6188

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

View PostI Scream Clone, on Aug 13 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

Here is a link to the MOC index, Hopeso009 has a few creations, but sadly has moved the pictures elsewhere so unless you saved them, I don't know where to find them now. He doesn't appear to have a Flickr and his Brickshelf folder is empty as well  :cry_sad: I have PMed Hopeso009 to see if he can help us out with his gallery link.

Hmmmmmm, the pics in the MOC Index look stunning but everything except the Tactical Droid is gone.  :cry_sad: Thanks, for trying anyways, I Scream Clone. Your effort is greatly appreciated. I think I can still build some using the pictures though.  :cry_happy:  Thanks again!

Flickr~Brickshelf~Bricklink Store~Sale/Trade Topic
Check out my ABOUT ME page for more links!

#7 RileyC

RileyC

• >-- Stupid Cupid --> <3

Member: 5251

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:59 AM

I really like your custom assassin droids they look cool. I like how one of them has a bag and the other indy's thing (I dont know what its called). I really like the Ithorian head from Arealight they did a really good job on it.

The moc is cool and great effort!

Formerly gone by the name of "Roncanator"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Playing as Yasuko a Model in Yakusa Family Mafia
Played as Rickety Cannon a Town Nerd in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick Mafia
Played as Ruxana a Town Pilot in Baritones 3 Mafia
Played as Roweena Karnata a Town Guard General turned Dark One in The Coming Darkness Mafystery
Played as Cookie Custer an Insane from Spider Ward in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum Mafia
Played as Ron Canter a Town Folk turned Noodles Family in Eurodina Mafia
Played as Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode an Innocent from Slytherin in Hogwarts Mafia
Played as Ron Callister a Sane Pilot in Dystopia Mafia
Played as Ron Toreil an Honoured soldier in Imperial Soldier's Mafia

#8 Alldarker

Alldarker

Member: 2162

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:59 AM

View PostMraz'Skintas, on Aug 14 2009, 04:23 AM, said:

A great way to use a hard to use color, nice job, I love the assassin droids and Ithorian.  :wub: I thought Arealight closed his store, so when did you get the head?

Perhaps he bought them when Arealight's store was still open :hmpf: ?!? Or is that a too wild suggestion?

Well anyway, that's what I did with my Ithorian heads! I do however hope that Arealight will reopen his store in the future.

WWAD: What Would Alldarker Do?
My Lego collection

#9 Torax

Torax

Member: 6953

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:26 AM

Nice MOC. I like the orange, and the assasin droinds are awesome! What planet is it supposed to show?

[My Introduction Topic: Link][Trade me your regular LEGO for my BIONICLE! PM me for a list of what BIONICLEs I have!]
[Star Wars Module Standard?]

#10 Fumoffu

Fumoffu

Member: 5792

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:27 AM

Its very nice.  I like the way you used those red transparent pieces to simulate the blaster bolts.  I haven't seen that before.

#11 Mraz Skintas

Mraz Skintas

Member: 5865

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

View PostAlldarker, on Aug 14 2009, 02:59 AM, said:

Perhaps he bought them when Arealight's store was still open :hmpf: ?!? Or is that a too wild suggestion?

Well anyway, that's what I did with my Ithorian heads! I do however hope that Arealight will reopen his store in the future.

That's what I was asking, whether he bought them before the store closed, or if he somehow was able to recently.

Anyway, here is a link to Hopeso's MOCpages.

Posted Image

-'Skintas

#12 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

Cheers guys/gals for all the nice comments.

Thanks for Hopeso009 MOCpages link, thats great.

As for Arealight, I bought the custom amongst others about 3 months ago. He opens and closes his store to allow time to make new pieces etc and when he sells out.

:classic:

#13 prateek

prateek

• Study hard!

Member: 426

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:17 PM

Great MOC! It's nice to see other member's MOC's being used by other members :thumbup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users