RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

Hello to all!

Users of the DoubleBrick have found (possibly) the names and articles of the 2010 Bionicle sets. There is a list:

7116 - Bionicle Tahu

7117 - Bionicle Gresh

7135 - Bionicle Takanuva

7136 - Bionicle Skrall

7137 - Bionicle Piraka

7138 - Bionicle Rakhshi

These names were found at the www.amazon.de. Isn't it a fake?

---

Link to the topic: http://www.doublebrick.ru/forums/viewtopic...=150665#p150665 (carefully, it's Russian!)

Edit by Brickthing:

0abionicle_stars.png

BIONICLE 2010 Star gallery

Edited by 3D Brickthing
Added Star gallery for ease of finding. :)

RoodakaHK, thanks, Рудака) :classic:

No, it's not a fake! May be it been a grand battle with all rases and Toa's? Takanuva, Piraki, Rakshi, Borocks...

Currently I find those lists hard to believe, because the first two sets numbers are far away from the other four, and Takanuva is presumably a good guy, and a good guy, so it can't be arranged by good/bad or unique/generic.

Also, the characters listed come from completely different places and all look completely different, so I can't think of a storyline reason for them to all be redesigned into fairly consistent Inika-style builds, yet alone all be relevant to the story being told.

Finally, if Tahu is the only Nuva Canister, how are we going to get all the other 5 Toa Nuva while maintaining the same level of variety between the listed canister sets?

Unfortunately though, I've got a good feeling that it's real, but it also forebodes an end to BIONICLE, or at least all current storyline that's been built up so far.

The first four and the Rahkshi may make sense (Makuta in the MU) but the Piraka are almost compleatly useless now.

I believe it's fake but if Mata Nui returns next year to the MU (only one year away? It was said that 2009 was the beginning of a new chapter...) we might see Bara Magna and MU characters together.

Of the entire list of 2010 sets, Bionicle feels the most fake. I have a feeling it's going to take place in that alternate universe Vezon teleported himself to.

Of the entire list of 2010 sets, Bionicle feels the most fake. I have a feeling it's going to take place in that alternate universe Vezon teleported himself to.

Hahah, call me crazy, but I actually really like that idea. xD A new Vezon set would be totally awesome . . .

About this list though, it seems completely fake. I don't think I can come up with a single good storyline reason for all of these characters to be mashed together in a single wave.

(But the idea of an updated Tahu, Takanuva, and Rahkshi actually sounds pretty cool . . . )

EDIT: Maybe they're gonna re-release the main iconic characters just to rerelease them without any storyline reason? (Transformers does it all the frikken' time.)

Edited by ShaddowCroc

EDIT: Maybe they're gonna re-release the main iconic characters just to rerelease them without any storyline reason? (Transformers does it all the frikken' time.)

And if that is happening, it's a sad day for Bionicle.

I dunno if I can believe this. Primarily because of "Rakhshi" and "Piraka". Why would they have group names like that? "Piraka" isn't even a group any more. And release Skrall and Gresh two years in a row, with no name change at all? Unlikely. And Tahu without Nuva. :\ I'm really hoping this is fake. because if it isn't, this could be nearing the end of the Bionicle line

I'm dubious about Bionicle but look at that Atlantis pic! That set looks awesome!

I REALLY hope next year has something fresh...

Edited by ---Vertea---

Although it seems fake, I'm going to take it to be true, because of the Atlantis pic.

And right now, a mash-up of all the years, a great battle royale.

Revamps galore, [Rahkshi!] the character interaction is going to be pretty nifty, and fun to see play out.

And of course, the sets, we're missing at least 6-8 more numbers.

Small sets, and titans.

So maybe it's possible that Tahu and Gresh [Remember what Greg said about Gresh having a role in the summer of this year [Maybe it was in RoV, haven't read it]] are Titans of some sort?

Alternate Universe seems logical, like Zip said.

Which hopefully means a new Vezon set. :3

[-TA-]

Well then, I'm guessing this is near the final stretch of Bionicle. I'm only hoping that Tahu looks like he has been trying to survive in a world that tries to destroy him. I also hope Taka looks like a toa of light again. Unless Mata Nui defeats Tuma and claims the skrall as his own soldiers, I don't know why there is a skrall on the list. Hopefully 'Piraka" means Vezon. I'd love to see a new Olmak, but I hope this takes place in the main dimension. Now bring on the pics!

Edited by The Nightwing Reborn

What the....?! This list is easily the craziest Bionicle set list I have ever seen. The two Toa Nuva leaders mixed in with two major Bara Magna characters and the names of two previous set lines? If this wasn't on Amazon, I would have thought some 11 year old was posting his wish list for 2010! :wacko:

But, sadly, the mere fact that it is on Amazon means that there's probably at least some truth in the names, which suggest that, like other people have said, 2010 takes place in the alternate universe that Vezon has found himself in. Seriously, what the heck? I knew Greg said that that alternate universe was going to be important in the grand scheme of things, but I didn't think he meant this important! An entire year set in a totally different universe totally goes against everything that Bionicle has been so far, and smells like a cheap cash in attempt by TLC to bring back all the best selling characters. :angry:

This, honestly, is possibly the most disapointing news I have ever seen relating to Bionicle, and it totally contrasts how awesome 2009 has and will continue to be. Knowing that this year will only lead into a complete throwaway year with random characters and sets will no doubt help to spoil it for me and others, no matter how cool it may be. :thumbdown:

Unless, that is, if this is a fake. But I'm afraid that after so many years of leaks, I really am pretty confident in the validity of these set names. :cry_sad:

Edited by Grevious

If they're cool new redesigns, I'm all for it. Just so long as they're not the main canister sets perhaps. The list is still possible, seeing as it's Bionicle's 10th anniversary next year. What better way to celebrate than to have characters and creatures throughout it's history?

:oh:

What is that list ? It is really hard to believe it is true. It is the first time I hope the leaks are false (even though the chances are small because of the atlantis set pic).

I wonder how they can do a "Piraka" Set ?

If that list is true, then I'll hope that the sets are good because if they aren't, I don't know if I'll buy them.

But wait...2001....2002....2003...2004...2005...2006...2007...2008...2009...and 2010. That make ten years, no ? So, maybe, it's like jala12 said, it's to celebrate the ten years of Bionicle.

Edited by Antroz147

I really doubt it's going to be in an alternate universe. If it is then, gah.

If they're cool new redesigns, I'm all for it. Just so long as they're not the main canister sets perhaps. The list is still possible, seeing as it's Bionicle's 10th anniversary next year. What better way to celebrate than to have characters and creatures throughout it's history?

Oh, yes the tenth anniversary...this makes the list even more plausible.

I really doubt it's going to be in an alternate universe. If it is then, gah.

If it isn't then...

Bara Magna's residents go to the MU, inside of the GS body? lol

Or the planets become one?

It'd be hard to make something work in such a short span of time.

I guess the movie will give all insight to it, and we can verify [kind of] this list or not.

We have to wait a month though. D:

[-TA-]

Anything at this point is still strictly rumors. Nothing can be called true until the list has been officially stated by lego.

If it isn't then...

Bara Magna's residents go to the MU, inside of the GS body? lol

Or the planets become one?

It'd be hard to make something work in such a short span of time.

I guess the movie will give all insight to it, and we can verify [kind of] this list or not.

We have to wait a month though. D:

[-TA-]

Or maybe Teridax comes to Bara Magna looking for Mata Nui? =P

I really hope this list isn't the real stuff. It seems so random. Two toa, a bohrok, two Bara Magnans, a Piraka, and a rahkshi. But guys, I don't think that this is the tenth anniversary, but the ninth. See, 2002, was the first, 2003, the second, et cetera...

-K

All the Piraka are dead now, aren't they?

Anyway, it -sounds- bogus, so let's hope it is. That would be really weird.

I find it especially strange that they label them "Rahkshi" (or "Rakhshi" =P) and Piraka (which isn't even a species) rather than actual names.

I'll believe it when we see quality photo leaks or Lego yay/nays it. Until then...

~Bunda

All the Piraka are dead now, aren't they?

Anyway, it -sounds- bogus, so let's hope it is. That would be really weird.

I find it especially strange that they label them "Rahkshi" (or "Rakhshi" =P) and Piraka (which isn't even a species) rather than actual names.

I'll believe it when we see quality photo leaks or Lego yay/nays it. Until then...

~Bunda

They aren´t...only Zaktan is and the others are simply heads with spines that can´t breath air.