Jump to content


New Products from Hound Knight


38 replies to this topic  – Started by Hound Knight , Aug 08 2009 04:14 PM

#1 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

I now have a Red vs Blue T-shirt available in my Zazzle Store, if anyone's interested.
Posted Image


More designs will be added later.  :pir-classic:

-Hound Knight

Edited by Hound Knight, 13 August 2009 - 06:08 PM.
Added an image

~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#2 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

Thats amazing!

I love it! Is that you modelling it?  :pir_laugh2: It would be awesome if I appeared on a T-Shirt, But then everyone else would start asking and end up costing some money.

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#3 Erdbeereis

Erdbeereis
  • Not short in real life


    Posts: 6876
    Joined: 31-January 08
    Member: 2630
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

What a cool idea!

You did a very good job with that drawing. Wouldn't it be cool if the winner of the Tournament would get that shirt? :pir-laugh:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#4 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

View PostErdbeereis, on Aug 8 2009, 06:19 PM, said:

What a cool idea!

You did a very good job with that drawing. Wouldn't it be cool if the winner of the Tournament would get that shirt? :pir-laugh:
Although a T-Shirt to all members who win the tournament would be pricy. We could donate one to the member who the Judges believe made the best and most hilarious vignettes.  :pir_laugh2:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#5 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!


    Posts: 20145
    Joined: 19-March 05
    Member: 273

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 9 2009, 02:14 AM, said:

I now have a Red vs Blue T-shirt available in my Zazzle Store, if anyone's interested. More designs will be added later.  :pir-classic:
You got a picture of that T-Shirt which you can post directly into this thread?  

Pictures usually help to draw attention.


Posted Image


#6 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

View PostMister Phes, on Aug 8 2009, 08:45 PM, said:

You got a picture of that T-Shirt which you can post directly into this thread?  

Pictures usually help to draw attention.
Here, you could merge it in with his post:
Posted Image

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#7 Erdbeereis

Erdbeereis
  • Not short in real life


    Posts: 6876
    Joined: 31-January 08
    Member: 2630
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 8 2009, 03:13 PM, said:

Here, you could merge it in with his post
Good idea. Done. :pir-classic:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#8 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 8 2009, 12:01 PM, said:

Thats amazing!

I love it! Is that you modelling it?  :pir_laugh2: It would be awesome if I appeared on a T-Shirt, But then everyone else would start asking and end up costing some money.
Thanks! No, that's one of the site models.  :pir-tongue:

View PostMister Phes, on Aug 8 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

You got a picture of that T-Shirt which you can post directly into this thread?  

Pictures usually help to draw attention.
I hadn't thought of that, thanks.  :pir-classic:
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#9 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 8 2009, 09:49 PM, said:

Thanks! No, that's one of the site models.  :pir-tongue:
Well there's a resemblance:
Posted Image

EDIT: I found another thing in common under the nose.

:pir_laugh2:

Edited by Joey Lock, 08 August 2009 - 09:03 PM.

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#10 General Armendariz

General Armendariz
  • I invoke upon thee...the Curse of the Merman-General!


    Posts: 1870
    Joined: 03-October 08
    Member: 4056
    Country: United States

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hound night I love it! :pir-laugh: but before I buy any I should wait until all designs are added :pir-wink:

Amazing work!

#11 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

View PostGeneral Armendariz, on Aug 8 2009, 05:01 PM, said:

Hound night I love it! :pir-laugh: but before I buy any I should wait until all designs are added :pir-wink:

Amazing work!
Okydoky, what kinds of designs would ya'll like?
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#12 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 8 2009, 10:36 PM, said:

Okydoky, what kinds of designs would ya'll like?
A Redcoat Rules and Bluecoat Rules shirt. Mabye with a Eurobricks logo people could use at Brickworlds and stuff, to know each other.

Mabye a shirt with Governer Broadside and the new Imperial Governer with Redcoats and Bluecoats behind them, Or you could replace the Governers with certain members, like Me ( :pir-blush: ) or Captain Bluehair, Hornbricker and Blackmoor e.t.c.

Try to make them do a Epic Pose like these:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#13 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 8 2009, 04:52 PM, said:

A Redcoat Rules and Bluecoat Rules shirt. Mabye with a Eurobricks logo people could use at Brickworlds and stuff, to know each other.

Mabye a shirt with Governer Broadside and the new Imperial Governer with Redcoats and Bluecoats behind them, Or you could replace the Governers with certain members, like Me ( :pir-blush: ) or Captain Bluehair, Hornbricker and Blackmoor e.t.c.

Try to make them do a Epic Pose like these:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ok, I'll see what I can do!  :pir-sweet:
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#14 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:02 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 8 2009, 10:57 PM, said:

Ok, I'll see what I can do!  :pir-sweet:
Huzzah!  :thumbup:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#15 Commander Flash

Commander Flash

    Posts: 1239
    Joined: 22-January 09
    Member: 5083
    Country: United States

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:15 PM

Thats a nice shirt! Wow, Joey Lock is quite observant about pictures :pir-classic:
My brickshelf: http://www.brickshel...manderFlash7707
Flickr account: http://www.flickr.co...rflash/?saved=1

Looking for any helpful Town/City based tutorials, such as buildings, cars, and other things in a city. PM if you would like to share tutorials

Posted Image
Carlo Fergusen in Noir Mafia...Died Loyal

#16 General Armendariz

General Armendariz
  • I invoke upon thee...the Curse of the Merman-General!


    Posts: 1870
    Joined: 03-October 08
    Member: 4056
    Country: United States

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 8 2009, 02:52 PM, said:

Mabye a shirt with Governer Broadside and the new Imperial Governer with Redcoats and Bluecoats behind them, Or you could replace the Governers with certain members, like Me ( :pir-blush: ) or Captain Bluehair, Hornbricker and Blackmoor e.t.c.
*Ahem* and me  :pir-blush:  :pir-tongue: Those ideas sound great! :pir-sweet:
Also how you drew those real life minifigs like the Governor Broadside.

#17 Captain Zuloo

Captain Zuloo
  • god for 10


    Posts: 4330
    Joined: 19-July 07
    Member: 1816
    Country: Australia

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

Well done HK! Top work, I look foward to more of your designs. How much does it cost you to produce these?

Posted Image

Brick Expo 2011 - Australia's BIGGEST LEGO Expo!
www.brickexpo.com.au


#18 Apache

Apache
  • Captain Blue Hair is the best!


    Posts: 329
    Joined: 29-June 07
    Member: 1728

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hound Knight,  that is a FABULOUS idea.  I've sold stuff through Cafe press before, but didn't think to make Legoesque stuff.  I guess because it's copyrighted I thought it would be infringement, but I guess a few woudlnt hurt.  What do you think about me making the Blue Coats Rule one?  Or  "Got Blue?"  with a angry Shako Blue Coat?  And you cater to the red coats?  Or if your planning on making both coats HK, I can focus on the Armada or pirates.

Let me know HK.

Guys, zazzle is a site much like cafe press where anyone can make a shirt, coffemug, hat, ect, with an image.  You can upload images from your computer and make apparrell and buy them yourself or sell them.  The site is set up where Zazzle and Cafe Express make most of the profit, but you don't have to fork over money to make 100+ shirts.  So less profit but no overhead.  

For cafepress click   HERE

Edited by Apache, 08 August 2009 - 11:55 PM.

Posted Image


#19 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

View PostApache, on Aug 9 2009, 12:55 AM, said:

Hound Knight,  that is a FABULOUS idea.  I've sold stuff through Cafe press before, but didn't think to make Legoesque stuff.  I guess because it's copyrighted I thought it would be infringement, but I guess a few woudlnt hurt.  What do you think about me making the Blue Coats Rule one?  Or  "Got Blue?"  with a angry Shako Blue Coat?  And you cater to the red coats?  Or if your planning on making both coats HK, I can focus on the Armada or pirates.

Let me know HK.

Guys, zazzle is a site much like cafe press where anyone can make a shirt, coffemug, hat, ect, with an image.  You can upload images from your computer and make apparrell and buy them yourself or sell them.  The site is set up where Zazzle and Cafe Express make most of the profit, but you don't have to fork over money to make 100+ shirts.  So less profit but no overhead.  

For cafepress click   HERE
When I go and upload my image it just refreshs itself back to the Index page.

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#20 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:27 AM

View PostApache, on Aug 8 2009, 06:55 PM, said:

Let me know HK.
I'd planned to do all the factions, but I don't care if you do also.  :pir-classic:

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 8 2009, 07:03 PM, said:

When I go and upload my image it just refreshs itself back to the Index page.
Do you have an account?
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#21 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:50 AM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 9 2009, 01:27 AM, said:

Do you have an account?
Yeah I do, Dont worry, it works now.  :pir_laugh2:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#22 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

I have added a new shirt featuring Governor Broadside.
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#23 Joey Lock

Joey Lock
  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 9 2009, 03:32 PM, said:

I have added a new shirt featuring Governor Broadside.
Wheres the Redcoat T-Shirts guys!
Apache and you have Governer Broadside shirts...Weres the Red guys!  :pir_laugh2:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#24 Hound Knight

Hound Knight
  • Exblower Artistic Genius!


    Posts: 976
    Joined: 29-March 09
    Member: 5665
    Country: USA

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on Aug 9 2009, 09:38 AM, said:

Wheres the Redcoat T-Shirts guys!
Apache and you have Governer Broadside shirts...Weres the Red guys!  :pir_laugh2:
Coming soon!  :pir_laugh2:
~ Hound Knight,   BrickForge Firebrand

Posted Image

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#25 Rick

Rick
  • Wants to be important too! (but already is)


    Posts: 7621
    Joined: 11-February 09
    Member: 5261
    Country: The Netherlands

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

View PostHound Knight, on Aug 9 2009, 04:32 PM, said:

I have added a new shirt featuring Governor Broadside.
That's a great drawing of Governor Broadside, never seen it before...



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links