Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Castaway pirate

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 90c

I was a bit bored and decided to try and make a quick pirate moc. I wanted to get a wave which used a nice barrell design. Its a first test with the cuved bricks. It propably still needs a bit of refining but i think it could work well.

015.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

Replace that pirate with General Armendariz.... :pir-grin:

I really like the wave technique. I think the middle is a little square though. Why are there flowers on the island? :pir-sceptic::pir-tongue:

EDIT: Fixed an emoticon and typo.

Edited by YG-49

Replace that pirate with General Armendariz.... :pir-grin:

Great idea! :pir_laugh2:

I think that wave looks great already! I've never seen something like this before. :thumbup:

Perhaps some 1x1 round white transparant plates will work on the water, it looks like foam and splashing water.

The minifig's head fits perfect in here.

Nice job! :thumbup:

LOL, that's a funny scene. I agree with the Armendariz suggestion :pir-wink:

Great idea! :pir_laugh2:

I think that wave looks great already! I've never seen something like this before. :thumbup:

Perhaps some 1x1 round white transparant plates will work on the water, it looks like foam and splashing water.

The minifig's head fits perfect in here.

Nice job! :thumbup:

Yeah i think i mite next try it with transperant bricks. And i will try some alternate parts to get the angles on the inside of the wave better.

Yeah i think i mite next try it with transperant bricks. And i will try some alternate parts to get the angles on the inside of the wave better.

I'm looking forward to the results! I think it will look great. Oh and don't forget the good general. :pir-tongue:

It would be funny with Armendarizabeznez. It shows his sense of direction has departed, Only days before he was on my ship with his mates, and now his back on his own.

Why do the Bluecoats keep him as a General if he is always getting lost, has no ship and has never lead a single battle? :pir-sceptic:

I love the way the Pirate doesnt want to hit the trees. You could just imagine the snake saying "Oh cr..." :pir_laugh2:

This is nice. I like the way you built the wave. The minifig in the bucket is great. I sure hope he doesn't hit his head on that rock.

That is one of the best LEGO waves I've seen. :pir-sweet:

The whole MOC is so sleek while still retaining a nice texture. My favorite part though has to be the pirate "surfing". :pir-laugh:

Really nice work!

This is great, and nicely done.

I recently tried making waves myself out of slopes and studded plates, but I think this technique is great, and the vig comical to boot!

Oh yeah, that's some nice wavey-goodness! :pir-wub:

I'd only recommend putting cheese slopes instead of that 1x8 tile.

This MOC had such a great sens of movement ! :pir-wub: I can hear the pirate screaming and the sound of the wave ...

This the best wave design I ever saw...

As Slyowl said, maybe add cheese slope unless the tile to avoid the flat section on the wave.

Nevertheless, very good job !

Haha, that is one funny scene and well build too! :thumbup:

I love the overall look and especially the shape of the wave.

The expression on the minifig is just classic and i can already hear the barrel crash up on the shore. :pir_laugh2:

I would agree that some transparent bricks instead of white would look better, as the white doesn't really gives that watery (is that a word?) feel.