Annoyed, Artie Sanders/Sandy was studying a letter that he had retrieved.
"How are you doing with that letter?" A figure asked.
"Fine. I would've been out on the streets investigating tonight if you hadn't arrived. You shouldn't have come here."
"Oh well. I have to go to the other room for about as long as it takes for someone to break into an apartment and fire a pistol."
"Aha! So I didn't need to go out after all. I've got all the evidence against the person I was going to investigate right here in this letter."
Suddenly someone broke into the apartment -
- And fired a pistol. *BANG* Artie lay dead on his desk. The murderer took a quick look around the room.
"Damn. It looks like he was with the Town all along. I suppose not everyone with a fedora is no-good after all."
The other figure entered the room, "Oh, hello."
"How are you?"
Frustrated after a rough night, Shawn Imperioli/Imperial Shadows went back to the Aventine. He had tried the toast there last night at a meeting and simply had to go back for some more.
He was joined by Samuel Stevens/Stash2Sixx and another man.
"Vhat vould you like sir?"
"The Burned Steak Fernando please."
Shawn and Samuel were so busy eating that they didn't notice the figure outside.
But the third man did. "Get out of here! Look at you! You haven't even booked a table. And hatchets are strictly prohibited."
The figure sulked off.
The town found the body of Donald Sirna/Sir Dillon lying on the street. He was a Townie.
Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).
- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)
- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either
- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.
- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.
- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.
- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game
- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.
- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM
- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.
Hinckley - Henry
Alice - Aida Sirna
Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens
ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante
keetong - Christopher Tortelini
Quarryman - Joey Quinn
WhiteFang - Father Walters
Darth Legois - Donna
Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini
Ricecracker - Rose
Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson
Striker - Sal
Lego12 - Lorraine
Zapper Brick - Zita
YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1
Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1
AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1
Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted off, Day 2
Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2
JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted off, Day 3
Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3
Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3
Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted off, Day 4
- General Armendariz
- space hulk
15 players remain. A majority of 8 votes is required to condemn.
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 08 August 2009 - 07:10 AM.