cole

[MOC] AT-WP

indexed.gif

The AT-WP (All Terrain Weapon Platform) was used by the 112th legion in heavy combat missions. It was a slow tough walker, and could take down enemies much larger than itself. It has two mass-driver cannons ontop, a long-range blaster on either side of the driver, and a military-grade gattling gun on the bottom.

3772830681_53a3f8aa28_o.jpg

3773638088_c77321ca1f_o.jpg

3773638222_33c3aab152_o.jpg

3773638282_75040c7e1f_o.jpg

3773638338_01a90fc373_o.jpg

:oh: I thought it couldnèt get better than your original walker but this is AMAZING! :thumbup: I like the tire on the gun

I love it :wub: The heavy repeater is genius, as is the harness. But please tell me you didn't have to take apart the assault speeder to make this, because they should coexist. Possibly have it carry this?

I take apart all my MOCs :hmpf_bad: I don't realy have enough bricks to keep many of them together.

what a awesome looking moc! I love the weird dark blue piece what set did that come from? I really like the legs on this moc aswell, they of remind me of at st legs.

Great work!

Are you talking about the peice infront of the driver? That came in the Alpha team snow helicopter.

Very cool MOC. We seem to be getting lots of walker MOCs lately. I'm not complaining because I'm loving it. I'm a big anime fan in addition to being a Lego and Star Wars fan so I'm more than happy to see lots of walkers (some seem to be influenced by anime). Maybe we need a Star Wars walker index or something to keep track of them.

what a awesome looking moc! I love the weird dark blue piece what set did that come from? I really like the legs on this moc aswell, they of remind me of at st legs.

Great work!

Descriptive :tongue:.

A nice walker MOC. The Dark Blue scheme is something I would more associate with the CIS but I think you explained in another topic that's just your legion colour. The Gatling gun looks fairly nice too.

Edited by Skipper 24

This is a really cool MOC. I love how you used a tire on the gatteling (spelling) gun. This does look a bit too much like a CIS walker, dark red might have been more accurate. Good SNOT (I think :blush: ) technique on the cannons!

The four barrels on the bottom are the wand length poles, and end as soon as they reach the box, but the fifth pole is longer and goes into the gun.

This is a awesome MOC! The front cannon looks like it could produce a lot of damage and those legs

look very sturdy. And the blue you chose for the color scheme is great also :thumbup:

Very impressive. :thumbup: I love the color scheme and the cartoon-y looking cannons.

I must have missed this, but it looks Amazing Cole :wub:

The colours and the way it's built is Fantastic as usual and pics are great!

Well done! :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox