Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Sorry out today ok here it is

The over view, the Raging Redcoats Regiment snuck into a blue coat hut at night and switched all the cloaths with dresses. :pir_laugh2:

post-6432-1248995110.jpg

Redcoat view, Col. Nintha is hiding behind bushes to see the blue coat in the dress.

post-6432-1248995119.jpg

3773857118_6684cf66d8.jpg

Here we go...

A redcoat soldier ties a bluecoat to a ball and chain, and drops him into the water. Of course, that's not nearly violent enough, so the redcoat adds a box of angry redcoat snakes to attack the bluecoat. If that isn't painful, I don't know what is :pir_laugh2: .

Points CAN be docked for breaking the rules.

I only saw the post from Tinn-Man in this thread.

How odd.

Yesterday I was checking this thread and the first post was from Tinn-Man, I do not know how Col. Nintha got in.

Perhaps Tinn-Man's were the first to load, and thus, you didn't notice Col. Nintha's?

Perhaps Tinn-Man's were the first to load, and thus, you didn't notice Col. Nintha's?

Its all because nintha posted hs in the wrong thread, he posted it in the Original Red vs. blue thread so Zorro moved it to here.

Now, you have lost points for doing so :pir-devil:

EDIT: Congrats on becoming a Duke adam :sweet:

Edited by General Armendariz

Either way, I thought that I was supposed to post today. I guess I messed that up :pir-blush: . And when I replied to this tread, my post was the first and only one. Oh well...

Now I need to think of a bribe for the judges...

Now, you have lost points for doing so :pir-devil:

Thats stupid because Bluecoats havent even posted their Dwarveanator guys MOC and it should have been done by now. So you should lose points or that.

Also, Its not our fault his post got moved.

Thats stupid because Bluecoats havent even posted their Dwarveanator guys MOC and it should have been done by now. So you should lose points or that.

Also, Its not our fault his post got moved.

1. The Blue team has untill 00.00 today.

2. He should have posted in the right thread and waited his turn.

Silly redcoats! :pir_laugh2:

Ok, so I was in a hurry, I didn't plan to be the first person to place their entry on my team. :pir_laugh2:

So I hurried to complete this when I woke up at 7:00AM then I went to edit the photo...and CS2 wouldn't work! I had to get it up by *:00AM, so I ended up resorting to MS Paint to resize the image. I had also planned to edit the background... Eeep. I need to fix Photoshop! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Anyway, here it is in all it's image crapness:

EDIT: I have Photoshop going again now, so I have used a better image.

3777594634_8639a4aa2f.jpg

It was a common practice for the Bluecoats to have some fun with their prisoners...that is, make them dance on stage in their underwear and silly hats...

It is now 7:58AM, so I have 2 minutes to press the 'Add Reply' button. Can I do it...

EDIT: Button pressed with time to spare, gosh I'm good. :pir-blush:

EDIT AGAIN: Oh crap, according to my clock I was on time - but 6 minutes late EB time...Argh!

Am I looking at the wrong time on here? According to the clock I have, I still have 14 minutes to get my MOC up as of this post. Oh well it's not a big deal, my pictures have been uploaded to Brickshelf, so as soon as it's our turn again, I'll be able to post them quickly. Good job with your vig! :thumbup:

Now I need to think of a bribe for the judges...

Dragons go down well. An oriental one would be very persuading. :wink:

Entries so far are looking good guys, keep up the great effort! I am a little confused about which team is next though, moderator please clarify. :classic:

Hmmm. Another underwear entry. Redcoats...deploy the rear guard!

Reds posted two early so we need another blue post here before we put up another red post. Everyone is doing great. Keep it up!

All but one of these early rounds depict redcoats without pants! Clearly your guys must feel at least some envy for the redcoats's you know whats to be tourturing them in this manner! Honestly, get more creative. We've slow-roasted, stuffed, and provided fully clothed torment your guys, and almost all you've done is made us strip! I hope your men don't faint of amazement. :pir_laugh2:

But still, all MOC's very creative, that's a nice stage there, Cpt. Zuloo! I look forward to seeing the next MOC's

Edited by Admiral M

Hmmm. Another underwear entry. Redcoats...deploy the rear guard!

Reds posted two early so we need another blue post here before we put up another red post. Everyone is doing great. Keep it up!

Sounds good. You guys will have to forgive my shameless use of Star Wars lines. :pir-tongue:

red_v_blue_1.jpg

red_v_blue_2.jpg

red_v_blue_3.jpg

That Moc doesn't make sense!

Firstly we didnt have Notes for small amounts of money "Bank of England notes were legal tender and their value floated relative to gold." or "The Bank also issued silver tokens to alleviate the shortage of silver coins."

Secondly it wasn't usually Pounds then, It was mostly the Gold Sovereign Coin or the Guinea.

Silly Bluecoats know nothing of economics... :pir_laugh2:

Im guessing a Bluecoat is going to try and search for hours on Wikipedia to find something to outwit me. Proberb ly Captain Rainbowhair or Armedarizanezbez. :pir-laugh: