Sign in to follow this  
the_green_avenger

The HMS Regal Empress, a WIP

If anyone really has been watching this post (which it doesn't look like) Its been a while since I last updated, which is because this ship is no more. I had run out of peices, and the ship just didn't seem to be turning out well enough for me to go and buy some more peices. So, basically its dead. The end. (though I've already started a new ship, which I will post later.)

I've come around to getting bored of my wimpy old ship with its wimpy old hull. so I thought I'd build a larger one, this time with a custom hull, making it nearly 50% bigger than my previous one. :pir-classic:

3783170779_b83fbe3171_o.jpg

here's only about half the hull, fairly good streamline shape if I say so myself :pir-blush:

3783171347_9d3df213c4_o.jpg

here's a general size comparison as well as the last picture of my wimpy HMS Rochester :pir-cry_sad:

3783980856_a4d9f8da87_o.jpg

here's just an update of the hull, with my experimental SNOT flooring :pir_yoda:

3797745435_96d1d3dc4b_o.jpg

8/7/09 Here is the complted hull, from a bad angle... :angry:

3797744983_2ec7c16590_o.jpg

...and here's a shot from a better angle. :pir-sweet:

3808513017_4aef3984c7_o.jpg

8/10/09 I can be rather stern when i build the stern... :hmpf:

I have A weak idea for the gun deck, and main deck, so if you could add your own suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

I'm also not sure whether I should do SNOT (studs not on top) flooring, or regular flooring with studs on top :pir-sceptic:

Edited by the_green_avenger

The pictures aren't working for me either.

Something must have corrupted the first post because I'm also seeing slashes after the apostrophies.

The pictures aren't working for me either.

Something must have corrupted the first post because I'm also seeing slashes after the apostrophes.

Its fixed now... *huh* (and the slashes were before the apostrophes, not after, jeez)

Edited by the_green_avenger