cole

[MOC] Heavy speeder

indexed.gif

Used as a transport for 112th troops, the heavy speeder played an important part in the 112th missions. It could carry up to 20 troops, and had a crew of one driver and three gunners, one for the heavy cannon on the back, and two for the repeating laser turrets on the sides. It also had two torpeado tubes on the front, controlled by the driver, but the most unique feature was a small forcefeild around the speeder. It wouldn't hold up for too long against heavy fire, but was enough to protect the troops from hand held weapons.

3759636532_a245cb0ee1_o.jpg

3759636646_1e1aa3c33f_o.jpg

3758839807_eb833063e4_o.jpg

3759636762_e2f58c3881_o.jpg

3759636890_f8aa6b5d9b_o.jpg

3759637238_7a671ec419_o.jpg

Thanks.

I like it, alot. You should place your custom walker on the speeder, as it would make a great transport for that, as well as troopers. I enjoy all of your MOCs and hope you keep it up.

I had to take my walker apart to build this one, I have very little dark blue parts.

Very nice. I like the way you built the repeating laser turrets. If you have 20 troopers then I'll like to see them all on board.

Nice job on this speeder Cole :thumbup::wub: I always enjoy looking at your MOCs and MODs :thumbup: so you should really buy blue parts, so you don't need to wreck it all the time, like the others said :wink:

I'd like to see this with all 20 troops in it :sweet::wink:

CommanderFox

reminds me a little on a landing boat in normadie... great job, nice details (racks for the guns, the big gun is great, small guns on the sides,...)

only thing missing is something to hold on for the troops. those in the middle might have a little problem (or you stuff it that much with clones that they can't fall :wink: )