It was a cold dark night at the Hawks Diner.
Dragonator/Dr. Agon had decided to skimp on his duties for the night and instead to get his fill of pancakes, croutons, toast, and what have you.
Quarryman/Joey Quinn opened the back door, "Eh, I gotta go take the trash out. You fine in here?"
"Yeah, of course" the doctor replied.
Dr. Agon was so fixated on his food that he didn't hear the car that had just parked outside.
The driver decided to use a tommy gun rather than their usual pistol. The last hit had been a little sloppy.
The figure raised their gun. *Ratatatatatat!*
*Smash! * *Ratatatatatat!*
The hitman ran back to his car and made a quick getaway.
Joey Quinn returned from out back, "... megablocks..."
Later that night, Augustus Staines strolled to the diner. He had arranged a meeting with Dr. Agon to discuss something important. Needless to say, he was shocked with what he found.
"Megablocks..." he said.
That was the last word he uttered. *CLUNK!*
The figure that had been behind him raised their hatchet once more.
Morning came, and immediately a crowd gathered at the diner, where two bodies lay.
Dr. Julius Agon and Augustus Staines were dead.
Someone rushed back from the dead doctor's apartment. They gave the bad news: Dr. Agon was a Town Member.
Another person came back from the house of Gus Staines. It was revealed that he was corrupt, and was working with the Scum.
With that shred of good news, the town gathered again to rid themselves of the scum.
Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).
- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)
- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either
- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.
- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.
- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.
- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game
- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.
- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM
- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.
Hinckley - Henry
Escape the Fate - Eugene
Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna
Alice - Aida Sirna
Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens
Millacol88 - Michelle
ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperato
keetong - Christopher Tortelini
Quarryman - Joey Quinn
WhiteFang - Father Walters
JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi
Darth Legois - Donna
Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini
Ricecracker - Rose
Zepher - Stephen
Sandy - Artie Sanders
Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson
Striker - Sal
Lego12 - Lorraine
Zapper Brick - Zita
YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1
Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1
AwesomeStar - Gus Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1
- General Armendariz
21 players remain. A majority of 11 votes is required to lynch.
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 24 July 2009 - 05:51 AM.