Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society - Robotopocalyse Part II

The next installment of my Lego superhero comic, the Unlikely Society, is finished!

This chapter continues the battle against Killotron-X42, the evil robot-pirate from the future. His horrible plan is revealed, and he's trying to recruit Joebot into his genocidal battle against the humans. Will Joebot join his robot brothers in their revolution, or will he stand with his friends??

chap21teaser.jpg

I also revamped the website a little bit. The way I had the chapters and story arcs arranged was starting to get unwieldy, so I created an "Archives" page which has links to every chapter, and a "Current Issue" page which will get you started on the latest issue. If you have any suggestions or feedback on the new format, please let me know.

As always, thanks for reading!!

Another excellent chapter, Joebot :thumbup: The parts' characterization is very good. Can't wait to see how this mini-series will end!

And, I'll stick away form that volatile substance from now on :tongue:

LuxorV

Excellent. Job well done, great comic as usual.

Joebot didn't put a kill shot on Fijoles.....I think I see where this is going. Good plot twist.

Thanks, guys. I hope to get started tonight on the conclusion to this story. In the next few weeks I'm going to be moving my entire Lego town from one room in the basement to another room, so that's going to put Fluxington out of commission for some period of time. I want to get the pictures taken for the next chapter before the big move, so I don't leave everyone on a cliffhanger for TOO long.

And, I'll stick away form that volatile substance from now on :tongue:

Probably a wise idea. Reminds me of the old Simpsons episode where they go to New York City to get Homer's car back.

Homer: What have you got to drink?

Street Vendor: Crab juice and Mountain Dew.

Homer: BLECH! Ugh ... I'll take a crab juice.