dieselboy m

San Diego Comic-Con Coverage

I´m guessing those Army men figs will become awfully popular with the army-building crowd.

Great photos, thx!

Those long minifig legs and minifig bases will be useful. And those army helmets and uniforms are what everyone wanted :thumbup:

Fantastic pictures, thanks for the link! I'm really excited about some of the torsos from Toy Story, especially Zurg's! Also, he's purple, and though I know it's not cancelled, it's great to see TLC isn't shying away from using it.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Thank you for the pics. That black headdress can replace the one in the Indy Cairo set.

Edited by dragonboy79

This seems great and well spirited. The Toy Story franchise is something that parents can really identify with and recognize, so that's some great marketing right there. The figures seem great; lots of new parts, in new colors, and all kinds of things. I will be watching for more.

These look great--I was wondering how they would handle scale with the Toy Story characters, and I really like their solution for it.

I knew I'd want them, I didn't know I'd LOVE them.

More money for LEGO from my house. Darn it.

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. Sorry I haven't replied yet or added more pics. I spent some time earlier today taking more pics of the booth and its displays. As well as a few more close up shots of the Toy Story and Prince Of Persia stuff. I'll try to get those pics up tomorrow.

Edited by dieselboy m

You have been chosen! :laugh:

I love the aliens! ... Though I must say, Woody isn't the best of the bunch. :sick:

I need that Zurg.

:laugh: Seconded. Along with Buzz and the LGMs! :thumbup:

On that note, did you notice that his cape seems to be longer than previous capes? :oh: That could come in handy as well!

I hope those bigger minifigures will be just like the Jack Stone figs.

Altough I hope it I don't think they will be, couse there legs and arms look more like regular minifigs.

Care to explain why you hope so?

Anyway, the figs are final, so what you see is what you get, which is normal minifigs with new head molds and two of them with slightly longer arms and legs. There is a slight chance that the Duplo figs could be similar to the Jack Stone ones, but who cares about Duplo anyway?

Care to explain why you hope so?

Anyway, the figs are final, so what you see is what you get, which is normal minifigs with new head molds and two of them with slightly longer arms and legs. There is a slight chance that the Duplo figs could be similar to the Jack Stone ones, but who cares about Duplo anyway?

Actually, those are still prototypes, but are extremely close to the final versions. Still a small bit of polishing to be done.