The mayor of Guilder City - dead. But how could it have happened? Well, it all started a few weeks ago - the rather aptly named "Day 1" to be precise. It started out just like any other day. The sun rose from behind the towering bland buildings, and loomed above the cold streets of Guilder City. But it was to be far from an ordinary day.
The morning was heralded by a shrill cry, echoing though the labyrinth of buildings. The people hurried to where the sound came from, and quickly crowded around the dead body.
Another innocent citizen, Gloria Concini, had been gunned down.
Across the street lay another body. There was another cry of despair. The beloved mayor was dead.
The town was filled with sadness. Guilder City's Mayor - who had promised to change the town for the better, to rid the town of the scum - was dead. It wouldn't be long before he was replaced by another corrupt politician.
"No more of this!" someone yelled, we have to fight against the mob, and the corruption in our city."
"Yeah! We need to clean up this city and restore it to it's former glory!"
"I know! Let's start a mafia game... of life to solve this!"
The crowd cheered in agreement. With their newfound passion to rid the town of the scum, they set out.
It would be a tough job....
Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.
- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).
- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)
- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either
- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.
- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.
- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.
- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game
- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.
- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM
- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.
Hinckley - Henry
Escape the Fate - Eugene
Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna
Alice - Aida Sirna
Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens
Dragonator - Dr. Agon
Millacol88 - Michelle
ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperato
keetong - Christopher Tortelini
Quarryman - Joey Quinn
WhiteFang - Father Walters
JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi
Darth Legois - Donna
AwesomeStar - Gus Staines
Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini
Ricecracker - Rose
Zepher - Stephen
Sandy - Artie Sanders
Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson
Striker - Sal
Lego12 - Lorraine
Zapper Brick - Zita
YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1
- General Armendariz
23 players remain. A majority of 12 votes is required to lynch.
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 22 July 2009 - 05:46 AM.