St. Elizabeth Parish Church - Port of Brick Royal

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic  – Started by Commodore Hornbricker , Jul 17 2009 02:49 AM

#26 Commodore Hornbricker

Commodore Hornbricker
  • Cyborg Chef Splatter

Member: 5169

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

View PostDerfel Cardarn, on Aug 13 2009, 11:39 PM, said:

I must have missed this one while i was on holiday. What a lovely design! The choice of colours are spot on and the detail with the white bricks really stands out. One of the nicest churches ive seen. Great effort Commodore!

Thanks.  Always a real compliment coming from you!  I am quite fond of this one.
Posted Image Sail on over to the Port of Brick Royal
"I am not having him flogged for fighting, Mr. Gerard." - Horatio Hornblower

#27 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose

Member: 822

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

You've posted this right in the middle of my 5 weeks camping trip, so I completely missed this MOC of yours dear Commodore. I must admit I didn't know you were such a talented builder (not meant in a bad way). This is really great stuff, I'm amazed how real it all looks. And I very much like the roof, you've found a good way to make such a big roof without it looking boring. All those dark-red tiles must have costed you a fortune!

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.

Posted Image

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#28 Commodore Hornbricker

Commodore Hornbricker
  • Cyborg Chef Splatter

Member: 5169

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

View PostBonaparte, on Dec 16 2009, 06:03 PM, said:

You've posted this right in the middle of my 5 weeks camping trip, so I completely missed this MOC of yours dear Commodore. I must admit I didn't know you were such a talented builder (not meant in a bad way). This is really great stuff, I'm amazed how real it all looks. And I very much like the roof, you've found a good way to make such a big roof without it looking boring. All those dark-red tiles must have costed you a fortune!

Thanks.  I appreciate that!  I'd like to think I can build a little  :pir-blush: I really enjoyed St. Elizabeth it was one of those rare projects that constaintly exceded my expectations as I worked on it (Capstan Inn was like that too) and yes the color scheme made it an expensive MOC but also unique.
Posted Image Sail on over to the Port of Brick Royal
"I am not having him flogged for fighting, Mr. Gerard." - Horatio Hornblower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links