Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

Hello from London!

I've been lurking here as a guest of your excellent site for ages; thought I'd better join and introduce myself.

I was captivated by Lego back in the 80s, and after a long dark age (broken by the odd Technic supercar) was lured back in 1999 by the realisation of my childhood dream - Lego Star Wars! I now collect SW and city, and have my eye on a train or two...

My fiancee is also a City fan, but she rolls her eyes and tuts at the amount of time I spend on here, so I doubt I can persuade her to join the burgeoning number of London FFOLs Eurobricks seems to have attracted.

I've been impressed by the quality of reviews on the site - I'd like to post a few myself, but I'm never quick enough with the new sets so may unleash some Classic Space on you if I can dig out my ancient collection from the far reaches of the loft.

BW

Rufus

Hello.

Looks like Windsor 2010 will be an interesting meet-up now :thumbup:

I'm sure you can win your fiancee over with some of the amazing modular buildings posted in the Town forum :tongue:

And another Star Wars fan. :thumbup:

Please bring some reviews of the Classic Space sets.

welcome_copy.png

Hello.

Looks like Windsor 2010 will be an interesting meet-up now :thumbup:

I'm sure you can win your fiancee over with some of the amazing modular buildings posted in the Town forum :tongue:

I bought her the Cafe Corner 2 years ago and it's still sat MISB in the loft. :cry_sad:

Windsor 2010? Tell me more!

[edit] Ah! Found the thread...

And another Star Wars fan. :thumbup:

Please bring some reviews of the Classic Space sets.

welcome_copy.png

My Classic Space stuff has been sat boxed in the loft for 20 years so remains to be seen what state it's in. I'll keep you posted....

Edited by Rufus