WWII : German Patrol

8 replies to this topic

#1 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

Member: 1401

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image
Somewhere in France , Captain Hawkins and his men have to find some Flak 88 and destroy them.
I think its going to be a mini serie , well lets see if i do it!

Here's my Moc ! Sgt Andrew has to kill a german Patrol to get the plans where the Flaks are located.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking !

Edited by Rufus, 23 July 2011 - 06:04 PM.
Indexed

#2 The Who

The Who

• No more boogers

Member: 2808

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

Nice MOC, really hope you can find time to pull off the whole 'series' of these.

I'm betting that was a major pain to balance that trans-red 1x1 on his arm like that.
"When informed of the waiting period on guns at walmart; it is not infact witty to reply asking where the chainsaws are. Police will be notified."

Like free third person shooters? Online? You should join me on Battlefield Heroes, make sure you use this link.
Battlefield Heroes Link

#3 Imperial Governer

Imperial Governer

Member: 6301

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

Super MOC!

As a "wanna-be historian", I have to say this is very accurate!
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32rd President of the United States of America

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."- John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States of American

"In war, there is no second prize for the runner-up."- General Omar Bradley, United States of America

EDIT CGH: Please reduce the size of images in your signature, as it distracts too much from the posts.
                                                                   Eldorado's minis!

#4 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

View Postbooger540, on Jul 12 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

Nice MOC, really hope you can find time to pull off the whole 'series' of these.

I'm betting that was a major pain to balance that trans-red 1x1 on his arm like that.

Believe it or not , it stayed there at the first try   :tongue:  - Thanks Guys  :classic:

#5 SWMAN

SWMAN

Member: 859

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

Very nice. I love the detail of the vegetation. Great job with the "blood". You picked a great head for the German.
Chuck Norris doesn't hate the world. He just hates everyone in it.

#6 aayla-secura

aayla-secura

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

View PostSWMAN, on Jul 12 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

Very nice. I love the detail of the vegetation. Great job with the "blood". You picked a great head for the German.

Thanks  :classic:  Yep i also think the head fits very well  :grin:

#7 Rubén Riojas

Rubén Riojas

Member: 5694

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

WHERE ON TE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT BAR!?!?!?!?!? sory for the caps but I want one really bad, is it a BA prototype??

NIe vignette you got there, I like the use of flower stems for tall grass.
My MOCpage

My YouTube

Favorite statement: "No stud left behind" HeatherLEGOGirl

Favorite LEGO piece: 1x4 Old Light Gray Brick

#8 The Who

The Who

• No more boogers

Member: 2808

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:58 PM

View PostRubén Riojas, on Jul 15 2009, 11:49 PM, said:

WHERE ON TE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT BAR!?!?!?!?!? sory for the caps but I want one really bad, is it a BA prototype??
Please don't use all caps like that when you post. If it is important, or something you would say loudly to yourself, that is what the bold, italics, and underline are for. :classic:

Anyway, it is more than likely a prototype, seeing how much Aayla obviously shops at Brickarms.
"When informed of the waiting period on guns at walmart; it is not infact witty to reply asking where the chainsaws are. Police will be notified."

Like free third person shooters? Online? You should join me on Battlefield Heroes, make sure you use this link.
Battlefield Heroes Link

#9 Darth_Legois

Darth_Legois

• Bagel Heretic

Member: 1496

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:14 PM

Looks great! :sweet:

The minifigs look "accurate" and the grass looks cool.

Although I think a US Soldier would've used a KABAR...not a bayonate. :look: But still looks good. :sweet:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users