Captain Green Hair

Build a frigate with Captain Green Hair

This sounds very interesting Captain! I'd like to participate in this. :pir-sweet:

But there is a problem, I'm building a ship at this moment too. I have the bricks but I doubt if I have the time to build 2 ships.

The vacantion is coming closer and I don't know how much time I have to spend on my HBO.

All this sounds very promising but I think I will be a bit behind with the building progress. :pir-sceptic:

This sounds very interesting Captain! I'd like to participate in this. :pir-sweet:

But there is a problem, I'm building a ship at this moment too. I have the bricks but I doubt if I have the time to build 2 ships.

The vacantion is coming closer and I don't know how much time I have to spend on my HBO.

All this sounds very promising but I think I will be a bit behind with the building progress. :pir-sceptic:

Well when the project is finished, the thread will be like an instruction. So you can always build one at a later point ofcourse.

Very cool idea! onfortunately I'm already building a frigate and it takes already a lot of time and money, so I can't afford building another one within 6 weeks. Maybe when my ship is finished, I can try to build this one.

I will join, just let me order some parts, like one extra mid section and other stuff, but one question what's a jumper plate?

Edited by General Armendariz

Well, I'm fashionably late. :grin: If I still can, I'd love to participate.

I'd love to help, but I have neither experience nor old boat pieces. :pir-blush:

You can't get them either from Bricklink or somewhere?

I will join, just let me order some parts, like one extra mid section and other stuff, but one question what's a jumper plate?

Cool, you're in!

This is a jumper plate.

I'll possibly participate if there is a picture posted on you want the finished project to look like.

Something like my old frigate, Le Requin, but longer and with newer techniques:

stern_with_sails_up.jpg

Well, I'm fashionably late. :grin: If I still can, I'd love to participate.

You got the parts so far and the means to get the rest of the list?

Ok, so far Cap'n Blackmoor and General Armendriz are in for MSN help, i can have 3 more.

I will start the build somewhere this week, and then continue the list some more.

I'll be posting pics of every single step, so without help it should be doable as well.

You got the parts so far and the means to get the rest of the list?

Yes.

Ill be on MSN for support. Ill PM with my Address.

Aha, one of my favourite shipbuilders is also on the team!

This is very handy since some of us are in different timezones, so the support can now almost be 24/7 and the good Admiral knows the techniques as well.

Righto, I'm in! Sounds like a good idea CGH. :pir-wink:

You're in!

I'm in unless I am too late.

And you;re in too!

Good now we have a full team, let me get building! :pir-sweet:

I'm working on my own ship at the moment, but i'll certainly be keeping an eye on this and watching the techniques used! A good idea i must say! :pirate:

Edited by Duck

Can you please ask Admiral B for MSN support, i have 5 on my team already.

Just PM him your adress, i think he'll be ok with.

Yes, I am ok with that... Like CGH said, send me your msn address.

-Admiral B

Ok guys, step 2 is up.

I think it should be clear, but if you have questions you know where to direct them.

Next up i want you to think up a colorscheme for your ship, it would be a bit boring if they all have the same color ofcourse.

I usually test my colorschemes by making a simple drawing in paint and putting in the colors.

When you have made it up, please share it with us in this thread.

Good luck!

I also make drawings of the coloursheme on MS Paint. Coincedence? :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, my ship is going to have the Spanish/French Black-Red striped coloursheme, the stern will be black with yellow decorations.

The French L'Achéron from Master and Commander is a perfect example of the ship I want to build. :pir-blush: