Jump to content


Galactic Paranoia Day 9: Falling Death


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 Shadows

Shadows

  • Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.


    Posts: 14577
    Joined: 30-April 07
    Member: 1558
    Country: USA

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

Galactic Paranoia

~ Day 9 ~

Falling Death



Commander Blazer, Admiral Blaire and the team assemble. Pvt. Drake Knator and Pvt. Razak Crade are not included.

Commander Blazer: "Let's get right to it, it's messy."
Admiral Blaire: "It always is."

Posted Image
Commander Blazer: "An unidentified figure knocks on Pvt. Knator's door ..."

Posted Image
Commander Blazer: "... then hides down the hall and pulls out a remote device."

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "Who is it?"

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "I don't see anyone."

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "What the?"

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "Oh, it's just a harmless potato."

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "More potatoes. Tinklepants! Are you playing a trick on me?"

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "OW!" :angry:

Posted Image
Pvt. Knator: "... I'll always love you ... Commander..."
Commander Blazer: "Poor sentimental fool."
Admiral Blaire: "I think he meant the bear."
Commander Blazer: "I knew that." :blush:

Posted Image
Unidentified figure: "Mashed." :devil:
Commander Blazer: "We were unable to determine what he said next. But there was a witness..."

Posted Image
Commander Blazer: "... he was being watched."

*image fades*

Commander Blazer: "A quick check showed that Pvt. Knator was loyal. That's one down and one to go for the day."
Admiral Blaire: "For number two, we have ..."

Posted Image
Pvt. Crade: "Funny, I don't remember this hallway, but it looks familiar."

Posted Image
Pvt. Crade: "I know I've seen it somewhere."

Posted Image
Commander Blazer: "What he didn't see was the executioner."

Posted Image
Admiral Blaire: "Creeping up on him and then..."

Posted Image
Commander Blazer: "... a quick shove and it was all over."

Admiral Blaire: "It's what you people voted for, and ..."
Commander Blazer: "... he was innocent. Nice work. Again." :hmpf:

Admiral Blaire: "If our intelligence is correct, there are 4 of you who are loyal, and 4 who are traitors. I'm half tempted to just have you all killed on the spot."
Commander Blazer: "Admiral! That's not how we do things ... though it is tempting, I'll admit."

One more mistake and this is the last day of Galactic Paranoia.


The Team (In Alphabetical Order)

The Living

Posted Image Pvt. Nester Brand - Played by Milacoll88 (Replacement)
Posted Image Pvt. Boden Constrek - Played by Bob the Construction Worker
Posted Image Edner "Eddie" Flak - Played by Escape the Fate
Posted Image Pvt. Al Iztad - Played by Alice
Posted Image Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski - Played by Darth Legois
Posted Image Pvt. Quincy J. Mann - Played by Quarryman
Posted Image Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick - Played by WhiteFang (Replacement)
Posted Image Dayton Stern - Played by Sir Dillon


The Dead

Posted Image Adley "Newbie" Ahm (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Adam
Posted Image Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Tim Bit
Posted Image Pvt. Darek Dasner (Loyal) - Played by Da Death Star
Posted Image Pvt. Drake Knator (Loyal) - Played by Dragonator
Posted Image Pvt. Razak Crade (Loyal) - Played by Ricecracker
Posted Image Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack (Loyal) - Played by Silent-Sigfig
Posted Image Pvt.Wedge Durnkist (Loyal) - Played by Wouwie
Posted Image Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk (Loyal) - Played by Whitefang
Posted Image Pvt. Pepper Fletchman (Converted Black Sun Operative) - Played by Professor Flitwick
Posted Image Pvt. Zariah Phervik (Loyal) - Played by Zepher
Posted Image Sarge (Loyal) - Played by Stash2Sixx
Posted Image Sgt. Tong Pincer (Loyal) - Played by Tiny Pies R Us
Posted Image Pvt. Hincklina Ross (Unknown Allegiance) - Played by Hinckley
Posted Image Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark (Loyal) - Played by Imperial Shadows

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#2 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15964
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

Come on everyone, this might be the last day for us, to set things right... Can't afford to lose anymore loyal person, and I can't believe there are 4 possible traitors... That is like 50/50....  :hmpf_bad:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#3 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:04 PM

Al Iztad/Alice is a traitor! I was the one following him, and saw the potato mashing. After saying "mashed", he said "stupid fools". Not exactly the most original, but whatever.

His codename is "The Man", and there is another one named "Harry", which leads me to believe Quincy is the spy in the group of four.

I know this may be a little hard to believe, considering Al seemed pretty trustworthy, but I hope you guys can trust me and vote for Al.


Vote: Al Iztad/Alice
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#4 Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

    Posts: 171
    Joined: 09-October 07
    Member: 2070
    Country: USA

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:29 PM

Wow, Dayton, it's my job to accuse people first :tongue:. Can you please explain this whole code name, thing and how it makes them guilty.

Currently Rhubarb Uxley in Hogwarts Mafia

Eugene in Noir Mafia; Edner "Eddie" Flak, the sole survivor of Galactic Paranoia; and Captain Geoffrey in Mystical Castle.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#5 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

View PostEscape The Fate, on Jun 16 2009, 12:29 PM, said:

Wow, Dayton, it's my job to accuse people first :tongue:. Can you please explain this whole code name, thing and how it makes them guilty.
That they have codenames doesn't make them guilty outright, but the fact I watched Al kill Drake makes him guilty, at least in my mind. :hmpf:

I was given some information by the cloaked white face guy that I believe talked with us earlier. He said he that the spies all had codenames by which to call each other, two of them being "The Man" and "Harry". Now that I think about it, Al's codename might not actually be "The Man" but something different, though that would surprise me.

I am positive that Al is a spy, and pretty confident that Quincy is one too. I hope you all believe me.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#6 Millacol88

Millacol88

  • Pokey


    Posts: 1869
    Joined: 11-February 08
    Member: 2723
    Country: Canada

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

I still think its more likely that Edner is a traitor than Izstad or Quincy. We all voted off Crade but Edner was the one so certain of his guilt. Everyone else was just trying to keep the game going.  :sceptic:

#7 Bob

Bob

  • Existential Iffy-ness


    Posts: 2896
    Joined: 08-July 08
    Member: 3487
    Country: USA

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

Vote: Al Iztad/Alice

I sure hope that you're right. Edner, you're next.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from various Mafia Games

Sue Sumac, in Unrest in the Forest Mafia Game!


Brickshelf


#8 Alice

Alice

  • Queen of the Shadows


    Posts: 721
    Joined: 26-November 07
    Member: 2227
    Country: USA

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 16 2009, 11:04 AM, said:

Al Iztad/Alice is a traitor! I was the one following him, and saw the potato mashing. After saying "mashed", he said "stupid fools". Not exactly the most original, but whatever.

His codename is "The Man", and there is another one named "Harry", which leads me to believe Quincy is the spy in the group of four.

I know this may be a little hard to believe, considering Al seemed pretty trustworthy, but I hope you guys can trust me and vote for Al.


Vote: Al Iztad/Alice

FINE! I do have a secret, but it's not that I'm a traitor.  Dayton, you trusted me.  Why would you let one little incident get in the damn way of that?  You were the only person that I trusted and you go and accuse me without first getting an explanation.

Here's my secret.  I've been wanting a promotion pretty bad and I haven't been able to get one because of my superhero antics.  I figured out that Adam was a spy early on, but we couldn't get the vote for him so I was allowed to be a vigilante.  I have killed 3 people on my vigilante missions.  One was Adam who was a spy.  The other was Pepper who was a spy.  I killed Drake too because I thought you people wanted him dead.  I mean you all voted him off just day before yesterday and were disappointed that he didn't die.  I thought you would be happy.  He is declared loyal and suddenly I'm a spy.  Yep, you are fools if you believe I'm a spy.

Also while I am the man, I do not have any such code name from any such source.  You can call me Al.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#9 Millacol88

Millacol88

  • Pokey


    Posts: 1869
    Joined: 11-February 08
    Member: 2723
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. If not Iztad, then I say Edner.

#10 Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

    Posts: 171
    Joined: 09-October 07
    Member: 2070
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

View PostAlice, on Jun 16 2009, 03:41 PM, said:

FINE! I do have a secret, but it's not that I'm a traitor.  Dayton, you trusted me.  Why would you let one little incident get in the damn way of that?  You were the only person that I trusted and you go and accuse me without first getting an explanation.

Here's my secret.  I've been wanting a promotion pretty bad and I haven't been able to get one because of my superhero antics.  I figured out that Adam was a spy early on, but we couldn't get the vote for him so I was allowed to be a vigilante.  I have killed 3 people on my vigilante missions.  One was Adam who was a spy.  The other was Pepper who was a spy.  I killed Drake too because I thought you people wanted him dead.  I mean you all voted him off just day before yesterday and were disappointed that he didn't die.  I thought you would be happy.  He is declared loyal and suddenly I'm a spy.  Yep, you are fools if you believe I'm a spy.

Also while I am the man, I do not have any such code name from any such source.  You can call me Al.

First off I must apologize, I totally blew it yesterday thinking Crade was a Black Sun spy, I was so sure of it. In defense of Al, yesterday
the following was said:

Quote

Commander Blazer: "Might as well get right to it, there's still a menace lurking out there in the form of Black Sun, and even without their assassin, I'm sure they are still a threat to the peace of the galaxy."
So unless the Commanders were lying, which I doubt Al is not an assassin.
As for me being a Black Sun member, (which Im not), was i not the first to go around proclaiming that Adam was a spy? Alice and I were the only ones it seemed that voted for him, Hinckley was convinced that i was guilty, and not Adam, but it turned out I was right and Hinckley was wrong. So the point is that sometimes, we get lucky, but this time I screwed up, please forgive me.

Currently Rhubarb Uxley in Hogwarts Mafia

Eugene in Noir Mafia; Edner "Eddie" Flak, the sole survivor of Galactic Paranoia; and Captain Geoffrey in Mystical Castle.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#11 Bob

Bob

  • Existential Iffy-ness


    Posts: 2896
    Joined: 08-July 08
    Member: 3487
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:35 AM

Who the Hoth is Hinckley?

Are you talking about that Rebel who was shredded? Anyway, you're still on my list for Black Scum. I will also Unvote: Al Iztad/Alice Until Dayton can present more evidence.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from various Mafia Games

Sue Sumac, in Unrest in the Forest Mafia Game!


Brickshelf


#12 Millacol88

Millacol88

  • Pokey


    Posts: 1869
    Joined: 11-February 08
    Member: 2723
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

Wise choice Boden. We wouldn't want to jump to conclusions until someone is proven guilty.  :wink:

#13 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

View PostAlice, on Jun 16 2009, 06:41 PM, said:

FINE! I do have a secret, but it's not that I'm a traitor.  Dayton, you trusted me.  Why would you let one little incident get in the damn way of that?  You were the only person that I trusted and you go and accuse me without first getting an explanation.
Nonsense. I was told by the man upstairs that "The Man" was converted right after I investigated him. The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.

Al was converted either two nights ago after I investigated her or yesterday, which is why they now have an assassin again.

What type of evidence are you all looking for? You saw the security cam, with the watcher there. That was me.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#14 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15964
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:06 AM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 17 2009, 01:04 AM, said:

His codename is "The Man", and there is another one named "Harry", which leads me to believe Quincy is the spy in the group of four.

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 17 2009, 09:46 AM, said:

The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.
Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session. Although I am not really related to you guys, since I am a Stormtroopers by nature, but I wanted to know you guys better since we are against the Black Sun.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#15 Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

    Posts: 171
    Joined: 09-October 07
    Member: 2070
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:21 AM

View PostBob the Construction Man, on Jun 16 2009, 05:35 PM, said:

Who the Hoth is Hinckley?

Are you talking about that Rebel who was shredded? Anyway, you're still on my list for Black Scum. I will also Unvote: Al Iztad/Alice Until Dayton can present more evidence.

Black Scum that made me laugh, that's pretty clever.

Quote

Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session.
Ok what did Quincy have to say?

Currently Rhubarb Uxley in Hogwarts Mafia

Eugene in Noir Mafia; Edner "Eddie" Flak, the sole survivor of Galactic Paranoia; and Captain Geoffrey in Mystical Castle.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#16 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:23 AM

View PostWhiteFang, on Jun 16 2009, 10:06 PM, said:

Dayton, if your claims is true, and I have a strong feeling that Quincy is not up to his usual self. I dropped a visit at his quarters last night, and wanted to have some chit chat session. Although I am not really related to you guys, since I am a Stormtroopers by nature, but I wanted to know you guys better since we are against the Black Sun.
Dropping by to visit in the middle of the night seems a little odd, but you're right about Quincy. I'm sure he is a mafia, as he is the only one left from the group of four besides me. I guess I'm going more strongly for Al because I watched him kill Drake, and it has left me shocked and a little mad. I would be fine with voting for either of them today.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#17 Alice

Alice

  • Queen of the Shadows


    Posts: 721
    Joined: 26-November 07
    Member: 2227
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:44 AM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 16 2009, 07:46 PM, said:

Nonsense. I was told by the man upstairs that "The Man" was converted right after I investigated him. The only two people I've investigated that are still alive are you and Quincy. I investigated you again, making it two nights in a row. The first time you were innocent, the second time (last night) you were guilty, and I watched you kill Drake. I believe Quincy is a spy as well, but don't think he was the one converted recently.

Al was converted either two nights ago after I investigated her or yesterday, which is why they now have an assassin again.

What type of evidence are you all looking for? You saw the security cam, with the watcher there. That was me.

I'm not an assassin.  I am a vigilante.  I killed 2 times and was spot on and one time was not.  I don't understand how you can expect my record to be perfect.  I killed 2 of the 3 spies that have been killed in this entire game and you want to accuse me.. how dare you?  My record is much better than the groups voting record.  The one time I let the group's vote decide who I killed, I was wrong. I am on your side Dayton, whether you believe me or not and I think you are making a big mistake.  

Hm... Shouldn't we uphold Razak's dying wish since his blood is on our hands?  May he rest in peace.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#18 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

View PostAlice, on Jun 16 2009, 10:44 PM, said:

I'm not an assassin.  I am a vigilante.  I killed 2 times and was spot on and one time was not.  I don't understand how you can expect my record to be perfect.  I killed 2 of the 3 spies that have been killed in this entire game and you want to accuse me.. how dare you?  My record is much better than the groups voting record.  The one time I let the group's vote decide who I killed, I was wrong. I am on your side Dayton, whether you believe me or not and I think you are making a big mistake.  

Hm... Shouldn't we uphold Razak's dying wish since his blood is on our hands?  May he rest in peace.
What were you doing all those other nights? Did you simply choose not to use your action?

As far as avenging Razak, even if you aren't a spy, Quincy is, and I think we should go with the positive before any vengeance. I believe if we guess wrong today, we might loose.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#19 Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

    Posts: 171
    Joined: 09-October 07
    Member: 2070
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:58 AM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 16 2009, 06:52 PM, said:

What were you doing all those other nights? Did you simply choose not to use your action?

As far as avenging Razak, even if you aren't a spy, Quincy is, and I think we should go with the positive before any vengeance. I believe if we guess wrong today, we might loose.
Well this is definatly a hard choice. I would rather go with Quincy since you seem absolutly sure that he is a spy, but I'm going to wait longer till I render judgement.

Currently Rhubarb Uxley in Hogwarts Mafia

Eugene in Noir Mafia; Edner "Eddie" Flak, the sole survivor of Galactic Paranoia; and Captain Geoffrey in Mystical Castle.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#20 Alice

Alice

  • Queen of the Shadows


    Posts: 721
    Joined: 26-November 07
    Member: 2227
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:03 AM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 16 2009, 08:52 PM, said:

What were you doing all those other nights? Did you simply choose not to use your action?

As far as avenging Razak, even if you aren't a spy, Quincy is, and I think we should go with the positive before any vengeance. I believe if we guess wrong today, we might loose.

I used my vigilante role everytime Creepy Guy said I could.  It wasn't always at night if you remember.  I killed Adam in the middle of the day.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#21 Bob

Bob

  • Existential Iffy-ness


    Posts: 2896
    Joined: 08-July 08
    Member: 3487
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:29 PM

Vote: Al Iztad/Alice

After careful reconsideration, "bye-bye" Al.

I urge all of you to join Dayton and I. Please, it may be our last chance.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from various Mafia Games

Sue Sumac, in Unrest in the Forest Mafia Game!


Brickshelf


#22 Alice

Alice

  • Queen of the Shadows


    Posts: 721
    Joined: 26-November 07
    Member: 2227
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

View PostBob the Construction Man, on Jun 17 2009, 03:29 PM, said:

Vote: Al Iztad/Alice

After careful reconsideration, "bye-bye" Al.

I urge all of you to join Dayton and I. Please, it may be our last chance.

Careful reconsideration.  I alone have killed 2 spies.  How many has the group voted off... 0. The group has voted off at least 8 loyal members and my suspician is that Hinkalina was loyal.. so that means 9.  The other spy kill that we got was a lucky shot. Seems that you are voting off the only member that has decent instincts about who the Black Sun operatives are.  You should be grateful for what I have done.  Bob (or whatever your name is), you specifically said that you were going to vote off Eddie if Razak was loyal, yet you didn't uphold your promise to your loyal friend.  It was his dying wish.  How could you turn on Razak?  

View PostBob the Construction Man, on Jun 15 2009, 06:15 AM, said:

I'm sorry my new found friend, but I must:
Vote: Razak Crade/Ricecracker

If you're innocent, then I will vote off Edner...If you're guilty, then Edner will have gained my trust.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#23 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:44 PM

Quote

Seems that you are voting off the only member that has decent instincts about who the Black Sun operatives are.
It's easy to know who the spies are when you yourself are one. We haven't been wise in our voting, but you've gone along with it in almost all the cases. I'd like to think it's not too late to turn our bad streak around by killing you, then Quincy.

Even if you are telling the truth about killing off spies with your vigilante action, you were only converted two nights ago. I don't know whether you gained this ability by becoming a spy or had it all along, but it makes no difference.

Quote

you specifically said that you were going to vote off Eddie if Razak was loyal, yet you didn't uphold your promise to your loyal friend. It was his dying wish. How could you turn on Razak?
A low blow to the man's honour! We can get rid of Eddie later if we need to, but at the moment you are far more dangerous.
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."

#24 Alice

Alice

  • Queen of the Shadows


    Posts: 721
    Joined: 26-November 07
    Member: 2227
    Country: USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

View PostSir Dillon, on Jun 17 2009, 06:44 PM, said:

It's easy to know who the spies are when you yourself are one. We haven't been wise in our voting, but you've gone along with it in almost all the cases. I'd like to think it's not too late to turn our bad streak around by killing you, then Quincy.

Even if you are telling the truth about killing off spies with your vigilante action, you were only converted two nights ago. I don't know whether you gained this ability by becoming a spy or had it all along, but it makes no difference.


A low blow to the man's honour! We can get rid of Eddie later if we need to, but at the moment you are far more dangerous.


I'm tired of defending myself.  The reality is that you all wanted Drake dead and I fought against you.  I was finally convinced that maybe you were right.  The moment I kill him and he is loyal, I'm assumed to be a spy.  If he were a spy, I wouldn't have had to reveal that I was a vigilante and you all would have continued to voice how the vigilante is a hero.  I recieved my vigilante powers the day that we merged with the imperials.  I have only been allowed to use it 3 times and I don't think I am going to be able to use it again.  Especially now that I've had to reveal it to defend myself.  I'm not dangerous.  I am a rebel with no night action.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#25 Sir Dillon

Sir Dillon

  • Longs for the days of Wooden Ducks


    Posts: 4332
    Joined: 15-July 05
    Member: 435

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:08 AM

View PostAlice, on Jun 17 2009, 07:59 PM, said:

I'm tired of defending myself.  The reality is that you all wanted Drake dead and I fought against you.  I was finally convinced that maybe you were right.  The moment I kill him and he is loyal, I'm assumed to be a spy.  If he were a spy, I wouldn't have had to reveal that I was a vigilante and you all would have continued to voice how the vigilante is a hero.  I recieved my vigilante powers the day that we merged with the imperials.  I have only been allowed to use it 3 times and I don't think I am going to be able to use it again.  Especially now that I've had to reveal it to defend myself.  I'm not dangerous.  I am a rebel with no night action.
At least for me, it wasn't your choice of Drake, but that I watched you and found you to be a spy. I would be accusing you no matter who you killed. Even if you cannot use it every night your "vigilante" action still counts as a night action, in my opinion.

I don't think there's much more either of us can say without repeating ourselves, so I guess we have to wait for the others to show up. I hope they can see what I do. :sceptic:
"I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users