Sign in to follow this  
Rook

[MOC] Treyou (U-Wing)

indexed.gif

Title: Treyou

Crew: Bounty Huntress Kiva Tod with sisters Kachina and Kyllikki.

Description: U-Wing Modified with U-Wing Fighter with U-Wing Drone

Back Story: The Tod sisters are reddish-orange skinned Zabraks (same race as Darth Maul).

First cousins of Kass Tod. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars.../2f/Kasstod.jpg

Another notable Zabrak is a tan skinned Zarbrak named Maris Brood, a young Jedi who survived Order 66.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars...er_Maris_02.jpg

These 3 sisters are force sensitive and weld light sabers and blasters. Their U-Wing Starship named the Treyou includes: Modified Dorsal Array used for docking a U-Wing Fighter, a U-Wing drone, a Phoenix droid, a Sarsour droid, a winged century droid, a Skyracer speeder bike, 2 remote programmable ground rovers with interchangeable weapons platforms, and modified hover sled used for transporting humanoid bounties.

Ship: U-Wing

P1010738.jpg

th_P1010741.jpg th_P1010778.jpg th_P1010739.jpg th_P1010745.jpg

Minifigures: Bounty Huntresses: Kyllikki Tod (Left), Kiva Tod (Center), & Kachina Tod (Right)

P1010788.jpg

Note: I had some camera errors today I’ll have some more pictures added to the gallery this afternoon.

43 Pictures in Gallery

Edited by KimT

:oh3: It's a frickin piece of art! The overall shape of the ship, magnificent; the colors, splendid; the minifigs, perfect; the storyline, splendid, with lots of thought put into it. Seriously though, those Ahsoka minifigs work great with the storyline, and match the ship.

Final thoughts: I want it! :sing::blush:

EDIT: quick question: where did you get those lightsabers? :wub: I know I've seen 'em somewhere before.

Edited by Spyder

EDIT: quick question: where did you get those lightsabers? :wub: I know I've seen 'em somewhere before.

Lego.com :tongue:

They're Ventress' handles.

This is amazing! I like the mix of orange and light grey. The bounty hunter sisters are the best part by far! :grin: It looks very sleek, and reminds me of a ship from 'Andromeda'. It is a great idea to have the two parts of the ship seperate into two fighters! :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

Update: 11 pictures added to gallery.

Including this one:

P1010793.jpg

Lego.com :tongue:

They're Ventress' handles.

(Bangs forehead into table while saying "I'm so stupid")

They work really well for the characters, and like I said, splendid job. (Splendid is my new favorite descriptive word :thumbup: )

wow thats so incredible! I love how you used ashoka body parts for other minifigs and the hair looks really good on them. The shape is really awesome

great work!

Nice one Rook :thumbup:

Very well design with a nice interior.

I especially like the sisters, well done on using the Ahsoka surplus minifigures in such an original manner.

Maybe they can meet up with the Skywalker brothers :laugh::wink: