Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

Monkey Battle of Passage Fort

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 78d

Here is a funny scene I made for a MOCPages contest in the Port Augustine Inhabitants Group...You should all join this wonderful group. It's nice to see familiar faces in different places!

Port Augustine Inhabitants

This Vig (is that the right term?) is set on my new Passage Fort MOC (which I am going to dress up properly and give you a more indepth look at the fort and its interior later this week). Hope it makes you laugh...My wife said "What the heck are you doing" when she saw me setting it up.

1244013420m_DISPLAY.jpg

12440134231_DISPLAY.jpg

1244014767m_DISPLAY.jpg

12440147712_DISPLAY.jpg

They cant seem too keep these monkeys under control :pir-laugh: Looks good :thumbup:

Monkeys rule :monkey:

:pir_laugh2: HAHA!! awesome! Great building, i'm eager to see the other pictures next week, but it's also very great with the monkeys :pir_laugh2: I thought about the same as your wife when I first saw it, it looked just such a mess. But when I watched it closer it's just a magnificent piece of art :pir-classic: Also great how you made the smog and monkeys/bananas when they are being shot out of the cannons :pir-classic: The pirates don't have a chance! :pir-cry_happy:

Awesome! :wub: The cannon effect is great, and the whole scene is hilarious! :pir-laugh:

Very well done!

Greetings,

JD

Here is a funny scene I made for a MOCPages contest in the Port Augustine Inhabitants Group...You should all join this wonderful group. It's nice to see familiar faces in different places!

Port Augustine Inhabitants

Thanks Commodore Hornbricker! :thumbup:

I think this is a very good entry in the contest! It is really funny with all the monkeys in there. :monkey:

The fort is really well built, it has the real classic pirates feel over it. :thumbup:

I love the monkeys flying out of the cannon, the smoke coming out of the barrels is nice too. :pir-wub:

Good job!!

What a nice fort with a great mayhem !!

I like your cannon with all the bananas!

The whole thing makes me smile.

Great job

Very funny and cleverly built scene! Great job! :thumbup:

And no, vig(nette) is not the right term for such a MOC; more like big(nette). :pir-wink:

:monkey: Monkeys ON! :monkey:

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I have to give the assist to Blackmoor for setting up the group and the contest calling for "funny". It pushed me to try my first Lego comedy. It's kinda fun. I am usually a little too serious about my Lego.