Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Port Legend

Oh very nice The Brickster!

How come you didn't post it in this forum though? Pirate and Castle MOC threads tend to get more responses in this forum. But lets see how it goes.

Yeah, that's the problem! Where do these things belong? Eventually I round up all the pirate threads and bring em back here anyway.

I display big sets, build the smaller sets but have them in a cuboard and have an increasily large stock pile of pieces. I don't build MOCs because have I have nowhere to put them, but if I had a digital camera I could build one, take images of it and then dismantle it.

Thanks Brickster.

Thats the first time I've gotten to see multiple views of the Armada Flagship. After getting a chance to see it from many angles, its going on my list of sets to get.

Akkh

I purchased it from LSAH when it was re-released. It's a nice ship and has a collapsible mast (nice touch).

I particularly like the figs and the compass.

Thanks Brickster.

Thats the first time I've gotten to see multiple views of the Armada Flagship. After getting a chance to see it from many angles, its going on my list of sets to get.

Akkh

Someone should do a photo review of The Armada Flagship!

When I get a digital camera I'll do photo reviews of all the pirate sets. But I'm not going to do all of them at once, I'll probably do one a week or something.

When I get a digital camera [...]

Huh... guess my grandchildren will have the honor to see your photo review...

With all the lawnmowing you do you should have 10 digicams by now ;)

How is lawn mowing going to get me a digital camera? I'm not running a business you know!

Sounded like it, though...

I just wrote that I mow my granny's lawn...

Your grannies' lawn - and that every day. That should earn you a digicam within a month.

I meant I exercised everyday. How could I possibly mow the same lawns everyday? I'm not sure about the grass in your lawns, but the ones here don't grow back over night...

I meant I exercised everyday.  How could I possibly mow the same lawns everyday?  I'm not sure about the grass in your lawns, but the ones here don't grow back over night...

I dunno, maybe your grannies are a bit adamant about their lawns...