Sign in to follow this  
hopeso009

Centaur

Wonderful job, really :classic: At first I thought it looked a bit skeletal but with the last images I must say the action possibilities are quite impressive! :thumbup:

Best. Centaur. Ever...

Wow, thats a really neat design! Well done for discovering the perfect one!

~A.S.

P.S. I like the one with the shirt off, hehe... :tongue:

I wish it didn't look quite so mechanical, but I suppose that's about as good as it can get without loosing its movement abilities. have you tried replacing the halfpins with these? [link]

I like that you kept it about the same size as the official horse. Nice work. :thumbup:

great centaur design Hopeso009 ! they're very ingenious, great job!

Beautiful! I love all of your creations, but this is amazing! I love the feet and animal body part of the design. (I'm not smart and don't know if it's a bull or a horse. It's a horse, right? :tongue: ) Anyways, this is amazing!

Great design. This is definitely the best centaur I've ever seen it looks very... er... poseable!

12429167424_SPLASH.jpg

Whoa ! You managed to capture the perfect movement with the right centaur !

I really love them !

Edited by 74louloute

Nice centaur, great overall design. I would use it but I dont know how deep into fantasy I want to take my fantasy set-up.

Edited by Johnny 5

I love your centaurs!

With the arrow carriers (don't know the English word) on their backs (takes a bit the focus away from the use of technical parts).

Well done :thumbup: .

Thanks for all of your super nice replies

I wish it didn't look quite so mechanical, but I suppose that's about as good as it can get without loosing its movement abilities. have you tried replacing the halfpins with these? [link]

I like that you kept it about the same size as the official horse. Nice work. :thumbup:

I tried to replace the halfpin with cone, but it doesn't look as good as I think. So I keep the centaur this way as shown.

Beautiful! I love all of your creations, but this is amazing! I love the feet and animal body part of the design. (I'm not smart and don't know if it's a bull or a horse. It's a horse, right? :tongue: ) Anyways, this is amazing!

I think centaur is the combination of human (upper part) and horse (body)

It seems that this creature was found to be crafted on relief in the ancient Roman temple.

I think centaur is the combination of human (upper part) and horse (body)

It seems that this creature was found to be crafted on relief in the ancient Roman temple.

Ahem, Greek, not Roman. :tongue:

The battle of centaurs versus humans was depicted in the reliefs of Parthenon, the temple of Pallas Athene in Athens. Most of those reliefs are now showcased in British Museum in London. I've been to both of those places, so I know. :wink:

Aaanyway, these centaurs are absolutely gorgeous, and I love the fact that they're highly posable (although I too first saw them as a bit skeletal).

Ahem, Greek, not Roman. :tongue:

The battle of centaurs versus humans was depicted in the reliefs of Parthenon, the temple of Pallas Athene in Athens. Most of those reliefs are now showcased in British Museum in London. I've been to both of those places, so I know. :wink:

Aaanyway, these centaurs are absolutely gorgeous, and I love the fact that they're highly posable (although I too first saw them as a bit skeletal).

Thanks for the correction

I had been in British Museum seeing those reliefs as well, only can't remember it is Greek or Roman....not very concentrated ...

Thanks for the appreciation as well.