MarcusV3

MarcusV3's Trades!

Hi everyone finally I'm a citizen :tongue: I only need 1 of the items unless stated otherwise. I have lots of things so make an offer.Alright here's my current wish list...

Minifigs

.Jet's head

.Yellow Female Head (Need many I'll accept or decline)

.Yellow female body (need many, I'll accept or decline)

.Female hair (need many, I'll accept or decline)

.Vampire Minifig

.Food Items (I'll accept or decline)

.Bley or brown dog

.Long wavy blond hair (Elsa's hair) and long wavy brown hair

.Cows (brown or spotted need many)

.Female Head double sided or single sided(need many)

.Brain(may need more than 1)

.Jester (new with double sided head)

.Frankenstein

.Hunchback

.Lady

.Mad Scientist

.Mummy

.Werewolf

.Death Eater(Need 3 or more)

.Umbridge

.trelawney

.Wormtail

.Madeye Moody's Head

.I'm interested in many star wars aliens (If I don't already have them) and clone wars figures so if you have them make an offer!

Plants

.Full Flower of any color (need many)

.Trees

Pieces

.Translucent Door piece(Frame needed also)

.Windows of all types (I'll accept or decline)

.Road Baseplates (Preferably the new dark bley ones)

.Baseplate(need many 16x16 16x32 and 32x32 in all colors)

.Trash can with top

.Recycling bin

.Full mail box

I may add or take away items at any random time so make an offer when you can!

Good Luck and Happy Trading :classic:

Edited by MarcusV3

I have these items. Have any tusken raiders?

I'm sorry but no I don't, I don't really collect star wars :blush:

Heya,

I believe I have jet's head if you are till looking for it.

-Sining

I'm sorry but no I don't, I don't really collect star wars :blush:
Edited by gogglev

Heya,

I believe I have jet's head if you are till looking for it.

-Sining

Yes, I am still looking for Jet's Head I'll PM you

If your interested in something please let me know and check out my wishlist. I'll almost definitely accept.

.Viking longboat end pieces (2)

.Viking figures (LOTS! and I don't really want them so if your building up an army, I'm your man :wink: )

.Marion ravenwood (Crystal skull)

.Indiana jones head

.Russian soldiers (indy sets)

.Nazi soldiers (indy sets)

.Dr. Inferno

.Crownie soldiers

.Crownie knights

.Many Mars mission aliens

.Mars mission space men

.lots of extra pieces weapons and accessories (If your looking for something in particular let me know)

.lots of assorted technic and bionicle pieces ( I'm not into either themes so if your interested in some pieces let me know)

.lots of assorted system pieces (need that one last piece for a moc? let me know :wink: )

if there is anything not on here that you would like to trade for please let me know I may have it :classic:

Edited by MarcusV3

Hey Marcus just wondering if you are still interested in trading? You haven't responded to my PM's so I was getting a little worried.

Hey Marcus just wondering if you are still interested in trading? You haven't responded to my PM's so I was getting a little worried.

Oops I'm sorry I didn't even notice you sent any :tongue: I still am let me check out your PMs again

Have any tusken raiders?

Your so predictable :hmpf::tongue:

I would like some more Nazi soldiers, mine are cracking apart, do to the fact I am using them so much. What type of Nazis do you have? The motorcycle ones or the jeep/truck ones?

PM me if you want to talk buisness :classic:

I decided not to trade my batman figures due to quickly rising prices on brick link. Updated with lots more things on my want list

hey, you wouldn't be interested in some SPIII aliens, would you? Or the police guys? I also have some agents figs. PM me, and we'll work something out.

Hi marcus I have a quite a few of your various (need many) will post pics soon :classic:

EDIT: what country/province/state do you live in. I would like to know because I would like to know shipping costs?

Edited by Palms

I have alot of red and white flowers with stems (hundreds) I can trade you, and I have some dark blay crossroad baseplates as well. Do you have any SW figs? :wink: I´m especially looking for 30 or so Battle Droids.

hey, you wouldn't be interested in some SPIII aliens, would you? Or the police guys? I also have some agents figs. PM me, and we'll work something out.

I PM'd you :classic: Well I think, did you get it? for some reason it isn't showing up in my sent folder :sceptic:

Hi marcus I have a quite a few of your various (need many) will post pics soon :classic:

EDIT: what country/province/state do you live in. I would like to know because I would like to know shipping costs?

Great! I live in the US in New York :classic:

I have alot of red and white flowers with stems (hundreds) I can trade you, and I have some dark blay crossroad baseplates as well. Do you have any SW figs? :wink: I´m especially looking for 30 or so Battle Droids.

No :sad: I've only picked up one star wars set in my lego life :blush: but that set came with two battle droids and one battle droid commander, I certainly don't have 30 though :tongue:

No :sad: I've only picked up one star wars set in my lego life :blush: but that set came with two battle droids and one battle droid commander, I certainly don't have 30 though :tongue:

Ok.. Do you mind trading those? :sweet:

Ok, marcus my pics are taking forever to load so I'll tell you what I have. I have 4 womens hair, a few dozen assorted windows, 15 full flower plants all pink and 2 women torso's tell me if you might be interested and I'll post the pics :classic: . EDIT:link to the pics

Edited by Palms

I would like $5 for everything and you pay the shipping.

Haha well I would be interested but I meant for this trade to be more of a trading thread, not buying (hence the name "Marcus V3's trades!") Sorry for any confusion! :blush:

Haha well I would be interested but I meant for this trade to be more of a trading thread, not buying (hence the name "Marcus V3's trades!") Sorry for any confusion! :blush:

Oh :blush:. Well would you be interested in trading a pound of assorted lego for it.