Sign in to follow this  
RichardAM

Widmore II

indexed.gif

Hey all!

This is my first entry for the Battles Contest 2009 currently running over on Classic-Castle. Normally I wouldn't post things for other places here, but it's a MOC i'm pleased with, and the more comments/compliments/constructive criticism the better. :wink:

3527540487_aa9789dec5_m.jpg3528352216_f8fbe50e0c_m.jpg

More photos can be found here.

Thanks for looking!

Hey great MOC! I really like the castle design but the greenery and the river design really puts it over the top for me. I like all the little fights breaking out throughout the scene. But unfortunately it has recently been pointed out to me that I am just a Bloody Bureaucrat and as such know nothing :laugh: Best of luck!

Very nice. I especially like the guy crawling on the wall. Only complaint - bigger and more detailed photographs needed ;). These just don't do justice to the creation.

Edited by Yloquen

Just lovely, I find the landscaping especially nice. The sand and rocks around the water looks perfect.

Good buildings aswell.

This is a neat creation. As a battle scene I don't find it overly impressive, but the structure and the surrounding landscape are both very well built.

Your crusaders look to be in very good condition... almost all of mine have lost their gold shine. I like the mix of new and classic elements on the figures.

Personally I'm hoping the forestmen can rescue their friend, but it looks like the defenders are winning this one. :wink: Thanks for sharing!

Very nicely done. :classic: I'm not too fond of the rock formations but the structure of the building and the trees around it are quite nice.

Very nice. I especially like the guy crawling on the wall. Only complaint - bigger and more detailed photographs needed ;). These just don't do justice to the creation.

Left click is your friend. :wink:

Awesome job. I think it's really neat that you added in the little gatehouse between the two walls!

Maybe more pictures would be great?

Your crusaders look to be in very good condition... almost all of mine have lost their gold shine. I like the mix of new and classic elements on the figures.

None of my Crusaders are actually mine- growing up I never had any. These are two of the better ones, though buying from Bricklink and eBay, I can safely say i've seen their torso emblem in all sorts of conditions. :wink:

Awesome job. I think it's really neat that you added in the little gatehouse between the two walls!

Maybe more pictures would be great?

Seventeen photos weren't enough? :hmpf:

Thanks for the comments all.