Capt. Kirk

Zombie Head & Torso Decals (gray-flesh-transparent)

I have made 32 diff. zombie heads and 25 zombie torsos.

The heads I designed to be Lego-like (like also the torsos).

The Torsos I designed in somekind of vintage style (based on the off. TLC torso designes of 1978-79 and clothes of 1930-40). I hope you like them and that you can use them. C & C is always welcome.

NOTE: FREE TO USE BUT GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER IF YOU USE THEM !

THE ZOMBIE HEADS (Gray)

3616001376_69de43dc8b_b.jpg

3616000408_52bd74867a_b.jpg

3615179049_c6e770cb7d_b.jpg

3615998040_dd946ced00_b.jpg

THE ZOMBIE HEADS (Flesh)

3724648857_8c1c18ec5f_b.jpg

3725458428_532585623a_b.jpg

3725458302_f2156417c5_b.jpg

3725458366_d6bf06c1a6_b.jpg

THE ZOMBIE HEADS (Transparent - note: white is white and not light light light gray)

3725471396_9b25486f66_b.jpg

3725471552_4663898ed2_b.jpg

3724661641_ac4c784f91_b.jpg

3725471494_fd924538a1_b.jpg

THE ZOMBIE TORSOS

ZombieTorsoDecal.jpg

ZombieTorsoDecal-female.jpg

Some examples how the zombie minifigure could look (with other words, like I have it in mind).

ZombieTorsoDecal_1.jpg

ZombieTorsoDecal_2.jpg

ZombieTorsoDecal_3.jpg

ZombieTorsoDecal_4.jpg

What a great collection of decals! The vintage style of the clothes is somehow very suitable, and I love the way you used the current Fantasy Era skeletons as a base of the faces.

But how come there's no female zombies? :sceptic:

What a great collection of decals!

--> Thanks Sandy... and I'm glad that someone like them.

--> Although I thought that nobody found them good or maybe it was because zombies are not popular on EB's Minifig Customisation Workshop. You made my day... :classic:

The vintage style of the clothes is somehow very suitable, and I love the way you used the current Fantasy Era skeletons as a base of the faces.

--> I am satisfied that you also think this way about the vintage style of the clothes. I have chosen this style because the first horror movies are made in the late 1920s, with films like The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Nosferatu. Let us say that it was a wink to this epic time that influenced the next generation of American cinema of the '30s.

--> About the Fantasy Era skeletons as a base of the faces... I had to have a skull because zombies have a due date... :classic:

But how come there's no female zombies? :sceptic:

--> Because they all have run away in their high platform heels before they could be bitten... :laugh:

--> Seriously I didn't thought of that because I thought with the use of some hair pieces it could be fixed, but for you I will make one.

--> Seriously I didn't thought of that because I thought with the use of some hair pieces it could be fixed, but for you I will make one.

But none of the torsos are very fitting for women, so a mere hair change wouldn't suffice... But I'm happy that you're doing a zombie girl for me. :wub:

But none of the torsos are very fitting for women, so a mere hair change wouldn't suffice... But I'm happy that you're doing a zombie girl for me. :wub:

Concerning the torsos you're absolute right Sandy.

I've got to say, these are some of the best decals I've seen. They have a very LEGO feel - if TLC made zombie heads, I imagine they'd look quite a bit like this. I've actually wanted some zombie decals for a while now; I'll see how these work out for me. One question, though - is the flesh light-bley or light-grey? I can't tell - it seems light-bley, but I've learnt the hard way that colours look different on a screen than in real life :sceptic:.

Fantastic zombies I might have to buy an order of gray heads just for these gruesome decals! :grin:

One question, though - is the flesh light-bley or light-grey? I can't tell - it seems light-bley, but I've learnt the hard way that colours look different on a screen than in real life :sceptic:.

First thx for the kind words.

Second I don't know it anymore... will look it up for you.

Fantastic zombies I might have to buy an order of gray heads just for these gruesome decals! :grin:

Also thx for the kind words... and buy some heads... :grin::wink:

Fantastic female torsos! You're now officially one of my favorite people here! :wub:

Fantastic female torsos! You're now officially one of my favorite people here! :wub:

I'm on cloud 9 now... :cry_happy:

Those are some fine decals, Kirk! I'll be sure to print some up. (In exchange for credit, of course.)

Those are some fine decals, Kirk! I'll be sure to print some up. (In exchange for credit, of course.)

Your welcome and if possible show some photos !!!

Hey, your faces have disappeared. :look:

--> Yee I made a second Photostream on Flickr with just my decals... but it's fixed now.

--> Thx for the attention... much appreciated.

--> Yee I made a second Photostream on Flickr with just my decals... but it's fixed now.

--> Thx for the attention... much appreciated.

Sure, I thought you'd want to know. :classic:

Because I got some request to make the zombie heads also in flesh, I added them in the first post.

I also made a transparent version but attention, white is white and not light light light gray.

I made a vig using the grey version of these decals - I had to recolour it to match the official colour scheme via the Peeron colour chart, but kept the same templates :classic:.

Check it out below - the picture is a link to the set.

3757218980_d37a58d22c_o.jpg

I had to recolour it to match the official colour scheme via the Peeron colour chart, but kept the same templates :classic:.

--> That's odd, although I didn't use the Peeron colour chart but the one of ImperialShadows. Is it possible to give a link to the Peeron colour chart Grombrindal ? Thx in advance !

By the way did you use common paper or water-slide paper ?

I can't remember where I found it, but I've re-uploaded it to my photostream.

-- Snip --

-> It's the same as the one that can be found on EuroBricks... and that's the one I used for the colours... weird.

-> It's the same as the one that can be found on EuroBricks... and that's the one I used for the colours... weird.

That's very weird :sceptic:. All I know is that when I printed it, the decals seemed a little too...blue. Maybe it was just my printer.

Hi

just want to know how do you print them out what paper do you use please as i would really like to try and build my zombie army up some

cheers

Tazzy

You'll find answers to those questions and much more in the MCW Index, especially the tutorial section.

Please check the pinned and info/index topics before reviving 5+ year old topics in the future. Thank you. :classic: