Sign in to follow this  
Jedi Joe

AT-RU "Piggyback Walker"

indexed.gif

The All Terrain Repeater Unit, a cousin to the infamous AT-RT, was loved by some, but hated by others. It used a style that was quite unusual. Instead of sitting down, the user would "stand" to operate the walker. Certain commanders would think that it was unethical, but soldiers loved the thrill.

100_0799.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0801.jpg

100_0802.jpg

100_0806.jpg

Enjoy!

Wow, nice MOC! :classic:

I like how simple the whole thing is. :thumbup:

It seems a bit funny, though...maybe just because it's too small. :tongue:

thats real cool. I like how you used the stupid flick fire missiles in a positive way. I like how you used the grill on the front.

A simple, awesome MOC! :sweet:

Edited by Roncanator

Yea, I love the flick-fire missiles. Ironically, I actually never use them for their real purpose... :tongue:

Yea, I love the flick-fire missiles. Ironically, I actually never use them for their real purpose... :tongue:

nor do i! :tongue:

i really like this little walker. it's almost cute! the legs i think are what really makes it fantastic, but the whole thing is awesome! Great job! :classic:

Edited by AND3RSEN

Thats really cool :thumbup: it's abit small but would be effective, is it about the same hight as a STAP from 7654?

overall well done I REALLY like this little walker :classic:

CommanderFox

YAY!!!! 100th post :grin: Im officially a Citizen :grin:

Ha, that's a good but funny moc. It looks painful and bumpy to ride, I rode a motorbike over bumpy ground and I had trouble staying on. This must be much harder. But Hey! It's Star Wars, it gets like that. Excellant Moc, I love it and think it needs improving at the same time. :tongue::thumbup:

Haha nice work. :grin:

So simple, yet exactly what the Republic needs to win. :tongue:

:laugh:

A simple, yet complex looking MOC you've done there.

Only thing that annoys me is, how does the weapon fire = where's the ammo storage?

I'd buy that the legs are powered by a very small nuclear device or something like that, but I think you should add a weapons backpack to the trooper.

:thumbup:

I like it a lot! These are the types of MOC's that make me wish that there were smaller Star Wars sets.

However, if you are looking for constructive criticism, I would suggest that you possible change the feet somehow. Its just something about them thats too small and awkward.

Great walker though! Very original...

Practically a STAP....but not. :tongue: A little bit more like, "the exact opposite of a STAP, aside from the standing trooper."