Jump to content


What version of Batman do you wish to see???


78 replies to this topic

Poll: What version of Batman do you wish to see??? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

What version of Batman do you wish to see???

  1. 60's Tv Version (7 votes [17.50%])

    Percentage of vote: 17.50%

  2. Comic Version (5 votes [12.50%])

    Percentage of vote: 12.50%

  3. 90's Cartoon Version (6 votes [15.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 15.00%

  4. Tim Burton Version (7 votes [17.50%])

    Percentage of vote: 17.50%

  5. Batman Begins Version (9 votes [22.50%])

    Percentage of vote: 22.50%

  6. Other (6 votes [15.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 15.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

    Posts: 712
    Joined: 08-September 05
    Member: 475

Posted 10 November 2005 - 09:52 AM

I'd go with 90's cartoon version. So far it's been my favorite incarnation of Batman.

Hehehe, lets see who chooses Batnipples...

I'd also like to finally see TNBA Scarecrow get made in action fig form!

(look at my avatar in case you don't know)

Hmm...But I'd also like to see Modern Comics Batman too.

#27 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:37 AM

Dino do you like scarecrow by any chance ;)

#28 Norro

Norro

  • Writer & Director and Old Grey fetishist


    Posts: 3507
    Joined: 30-April 05
    Member: 315
    Country: Ireland

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

I went for the 60's Tv Version. It's so classic, so harmless, so lego...that said the outfit in the 90s cartoon is to me the most recognizable and best...

       God Bless,

             Nathan
Posted Image

#29 blueandwhite

blueandwhite

  • Sandwich Stealer


    Posts: 1607
    Joined: 12-September 05
    Member: 481
    Country: Canada

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:44 PM

I voted for "Burtonman", simply for the 1989 Batmobile.  The costume itself wasn't great (gotta go with the animated series for that), but nothing beats the 1989 Batmobile for sheer coolness!  Sure it isn't as functional as the Tumbler, but it looks way cooler!  More than likely, this LEGO Batman will be his own entity though.

Later.

#30 prateek

prateek

  • Study hard!


    Posts: 10405
    Joined: 09-July 05
    Member: 426
    Country: Canada

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:37 PM

id like the new cartoon version with the cool street car batmobile

#31 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:27 AM

There have been so many cool looking batmobiles over the years that i think its really hard to choose from, what i liked about the tumbler is that it wwas completley new looking and a fresh idea in the bat world.

#32 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

The History of the Batmobile.

I love the Batmobile from Dark Knight Returns.

Here's the bad boy in action.

Posted Image

#33 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:08 PM

Lots of lovely batmobiles there and lego sure has alot to choose from geezzz i would hate to be the man to decide which ones to make first....then again i want the job :-D

#34 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:11 PM

vader316, on Nov 11 2005, 03:08 PM, said:

Lots of lovely batmobiles there and lego sure has alot to choose from geezzz i would hate to be the man to decide which ones to make first....then again i want the job :-D
I'm looking through the site.

He has a picture of literally EVERY SINGLE Batmobile that's ever appeared.

Fantastic for Lego fans.  There's even concept drawings of some.

#35 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

Indeed ive just done the same thing, theres enough there to keep everyone happy for ages. Ive done the tumbler in lego form now the only question is which one do i do next *wacko*

#36 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:16 PM

Posted Image

THIS ONE!!!

One of my favourites!

#37 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

Well i will give that one a go, i also like tim burtons one and the new one from the new batman cartoon.

#38 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:48 PM

vader316, on Nov 11 2005, 03:33 PM, said:

Well i will give that one a go, i also like tim burtons one and the new one from the new batman cartoon.
If you click the last 2005 entry on that site, there's now a SECOND Batmobile from The Batman.

#39 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:50 PM

Yeah thats the one i meant, it does remind me of both burtons and the 90's cartoon batmobile

#40 Mister Phes

Mister Phes

  • Uncle Sam edit!


    Posts: 20254
    Joined: 19-March 05
    Member: 273

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:13 PM

captaintau, on Nov 10 2005, 03:26 AM, said:

I enjoyed Batman Begins at the cinema but did feel there was an element of sacrilage. Certainly, there was zero continuity between Batman Begins and Batman (Tim Burton version). Considering Batman Begins was touted as a Prequel (a la Star Wars), a prequel was about the last thing it was.
Who touted Batman Begins as a prequel?  All reputable sources I paid attention to stated it was a "relaunch" of the franchise, so therefore it had nothing to do with any of the previous movies whatsoever.


Posted Image


#41 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:40 PM

The word prequel was thrown around alot during the making of the film but we can all see that its not the case at all and as phes stated relaunch is the proper term.

Oh and did you vote phes???

#42 JINZONINGEN73

JINZONINGEN73

  • Da Mecha Bay


    Posts: 2366
    Joined: 25-October 05
    Member: 516
    Country: USA

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:59 PM

It wasn't as big a hit as DC hoped, but I wanna' see Batman Beyond stuff.

That series died out too early in my opinion.

They could really have done some fun things with his lightup red cockpit.

Imagine a control panel surrounding him made of trans, with red light elements making the whole thing glow.
If fluoride isn't dangerous, why was it added to the water in the Russian gulags and by the Germans during world war 2 to make the prisoners "apathetic" to what was going on around them?
Posted Imagehttp://www.astralwer...ix/default.html Posted Image

#43 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:09 PM

JINZONINGEN i totally agree i loved that show but the really didnt do enough with it and IMO they just let it die out, which was sad in the end.

A batmobile with light up control panel you say...hmmmm thats a very good idea and something i might very well do now.

#44 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

JINZONINGEN 73, on Nov 11 2005, 06:59 PM, said:

It wasn't as big a hit as DC hoped, but I wanna' see Batman Beyond stuff.

That series died out too early in my opinion.

They could really have done some fun things with his lightup red cockpit.

Imagine a control panel surrounding him made of trans, with red light elements making the whole thing glow.
Did you see the JLU episode with Batman Beyond as an adult??

It was fantastic.

#45 JINZONINGEN73

JINZONINGEN73

  • Da Mecha Bay


    Posts: 2366
    Joined: 25-October 05
    Member: 516
    Country: USA

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:50 PM

MattZitron, on Nov 11 2005, 01:53 PM, said:

JINZONINGEN 73, on Nov 11 2005, 06:59 PM, said:

It wasn't as big a hit as DC hoped, but I wanna' see Batman Beyond stuff.

That series died out too early in my opinion.

They could really have done some fun things with his lightup red cockpit.

Imagine a control panel surrounding him made of trans, with red light elements making the whole thing glow.
Did you see the JLU episode with Batman Beyond as an adult??

It was fantastic.
I saw one where Batman and the other guys were stuck in a rift... and the black Green Lantern momentarily gets switched with the white Green Lantern.
X D

That was a priceless way to sneak in old characters.

But nope, missed the Batman Beyond adult one.
Dammit.
If fluoride isn't dangerous, why was it added to the water in the Russian gulags and by the Germans during world war 2 to make the prisoners "apathetic" to what was going on around them?
Posted Imagehttp://www.astralwer...ix/default.html Posted Image

#46 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 11 November 2005 - 10:01 PM

JINZONINGEN 73, on Nov 11 2005, 09:50 PM, said:

MattZitron, on Nov 11 2005, 01:53 PM, said:

JINZONINGEN 73, on Nov 11 2005, 06:59 PM, said:

It wasn't as big a hit as DC hoped, but I wanna' see Batman Beyond stuff.

That series died out too early in my opinion.

They could really have done some fun things with his lightup red cockpit.

Imagine a control panel surrounding him made of trans, with red light elements making the whole thing glow.
Did you see the JLU episode with Batman Beyond as an adult??

It was fantastic.
I saw one where Batman and the other guys were stuck in a rift... and the black Green Lantern momentarily gets switched with the white Green Lantern.
X D

That was a priceless way to sneak in old characters.

But nope, missed the Batman Beyond adult one.
Dammit.
It was FANTASTIC.

It showed an interesting way that Batman Beyond is tied to JLU, and you found out why its called Batman Beyond.

Episode guide here.

#47 Vader

Vader

    Posts: 8179
    Joined: 23-October 04
    Member: 83

Posted 12 November 2005 - 01:25 AM

It was a good way to end the batman beyond series but it was a shame that it had to be done in the jlu cartoon and not in its own.

#48 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

    Posts: 712
    Joined: 08-September 05
    Member: 475

Posted 12 November 2005 - 04:55 AM

TNBA batmobile's my favorite. And Dark Knight Returns, of course...


and yes Vader. I LOVE SCARECROW!

#49 General Grievous

General Grievous

    Posts: 25
    Joined: 10-September 05
    Member: 478

Posted 12 November 2005 - 04:53 PM

I voted other because I really want to see The Batman version being made.

Posted Image

[img]http://http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/thebatman/bios/catwoman/00.gif[/img]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are the villains I want to see made. They could do what they did with the Orient Expedition Tiger and the other Chinese monster with Bane.

#50 MattZitron

MattZitron

  • Tartaneer


    Posts: 1854
    Joined: 07-February 05
    Member: 213
    Country: England

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:59 PM

I prefer Bane in THE BATMAN when he's not pumped.

We should get Some of those later in 2006.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users