ProducePrincess

Wooden Lego man

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I made this suprisingly creepy fellow in shop class from my own designs I can't think of a good name for him though and one of the decent name's has already been taken up by a non-lego toy. so i'll just refer to him as Mr.Woods.

new_version.jpg

doesn't the face look creepy , always starring at you with it's little beady eyes , always smiling :classic: .

img_0047.jpg

Arms move, Hands move , Head turns , Leg's don't.

img_0049.jpg

And heres the whole thing taken apart.

So what do you guys think of my little friend :classic:

The Black Rabbit

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

The head is a little too round, but otherwise it's an awesome job! A very fine fellow, indeed! :sweet:

Nice job! I also have to agree with ImperialScouts; the head is a bit too round. The hands also seem a bit large, but other than that, it's great! :classic:

Great stuff!

Those legs are fantastic :wub:

Again, I'll agree about the head being round. It makes it look kinda clone brand :grin:

A great piece of work :thumbup: . Did you get graded on it? if so what did you get :tongue: ? Apart from the head he looks really goo. Well done.

Well, I think this is a very cool job, even with the round head! :wink: And the fact you followed the Lego MF construction technique is a great touch :thumbup:

Great job! Some of us LEGO maniacs may find critiques, but no doubt everyone who see's it knows immediately that it's a LEGO minifig. The modularity is awesome!

I don't think the Head is too round, so much as it has no neck, and instead curves directly into the body. Regardless, I think it's brilliant. Have you considered making him a hat?

Great job! Some of us LEGO maniacs may find critiques, but no doubt everyone who see's it knows immediately that it's a LEGO minifig. The modularity is awesome!

I don't think the Head is too round, so much as it has no neck, and instead curves directly into the body. Regardless, I think it's brilliant. Have you considered making him a hat?

This was my last model in shop class before the term ends :cry_sad: .

I agree with all of you when you say the head is to round but I'm not to good with the lathe also i was being covered in wood chips.

The hands Are a bit oversized but it was one of the many design flaws , they still look nice though.

Amazing piece of work! The head is a little round as said but further Pinoccio is great!

Building a LEGO minifig out of wood doesn't sound an easy thing to do so congrats and :thumbup: from me.

Amazing piece of work! The head is a little round as said but further Pinoccio is great!

Building a LEGO minifig out of wood doesn't sound an easy thing to do so congrats and :thumbup: from me.

Pinoccio sounds like a good name for him but one thing , he doesn't have a nose :classic: