martinsuper

What do you want to see in the next round of the new line?

In almost every thread that talks about the new line, I see a lot of "I wish" statements. What do you wish for?

I wish that in the next round of the new line we FINALLY get a BIG imperial ship. Why are the good guys always so outgunned?

I would like a ship that is as big as BB or bigger. Made in good ole' imperial fashion.

I would like to see some mid-sized bases. Maybe they make a whole slew of imperial bases and they are all modular so they can connect into the trading post? That would be cool, maybe...

So?! What do you want?!

P.S. Please don't say I want them to re-release old sets. We all want that, so no need to say it!

I wish a new big Imperial Flagship, equally to the size or bigger then Brickbeards Bounty!

I wish a new big Imperial Flagship, equally to the size or bigger then Brickbeards Bounty!

me too

I wish Bluecoats! A lot of them!

I hope there will be an Imperial ship as well.

But I really hope there will be impulse sets like the cannon battle, but now with Bluecoats!

But I really hope there will be impulse sets like the cannon battle, but now with Bluecoats!

Same here! :pir-sing:

I would actually like a small ship rather then a big one :pir-blush:

Something you can use for merchant ships or fishing boats. I'd like to see some civilian sets in the Pirate line too, a harbour, tavern or something like that. But also a small outpost for the soldiers, something like 6265 Sabre Island perhaps.

Well Said....

I would also like to see lego release some older sets...just updated.

You could have Fort Elderado with a new color scheme...Keep the white, replace the yellow with tan or dark tan and add a little dark blue and of course some Blue Imperials.

This would be a great way to put out an old set and make it blend with the newer sets.

I wish a cool imperial flagship like zorro said, to fight with the pirate one^^ and some other ships and cool forts, and why not a lighthouse ?

It doesn't matter for me what sets... I want Blue Coats !!!

3377301225_b21fa1d633.jpg

Edited by Capt. Kirk

and why not a lighthouse ?

Yeah, who hasn't asked that question about 500 times? I am working on my own right now.

P.S. I think the new line is easier to incorporate into a larger port than the old sets, agree or disagree?

P.S. I think the new line is easier to incorporate into a larger port than the old sets, agree or disagree?

agree, due to the modular building

but that's also the downside, the ports and fortresses don't look as impressive as stuff like Eldorado or the Trading Post...

fortresses don't look as impressive as stuff like Eldorado or the Trading Post...

Goes without saying....

But I just said it. So does it really go without?

Hmmmmmm

I would love to sea äh see a Harbor Town with a Bar and maybe a shipyard.

A set like 10193 Castle Town Square.

That would be awesome.

In the comic from 1989 there is a piratevillage with an Inn.

I would like a Pirate Inn, with customers, a barmaid, barrels and maybe even an imperial spy.

It can be modular.

A Dutch faction or just only a VOC ship would be nice... however it's not likely TLC will release that.

A big coastal fortress, the new soldiers' fort looks more like a harbour to me. And of course an imperial flagship, te bigger, the better. But make it better as the Brickbeards Bounty. And with that I mean the design, not the size.

what i want in the new series:

About minifigs

We have new Imperial guards(red coats)...i think new imperial soldiers(blue coats) would be great

I'd like new spaniards too

About Ships and buildings:

i want something like Eldorado Fortress or Imperial trading post

We have new pirate ship, but we haven't new soldier's ship...obviously i want one.

Ah...and i'd love something like Skull Island or Rock Island Refuge

I really wish they (or brickarms) would make a good carronade cannon. That would be big improvement. Hopefully a lot of people agree with me and maybe we can let them make those cannons.

I really wish they (or brickarms) would make a good carronade cannon. That would be big improvement. Hopefully a lot of people agree with me and maybe we can let them make those cannons.

Quite frankly, I don't think the size matters THAT much. I use my Imperials as the inept bad guys. The pirates are the good guys/anti-heroes in my book. Also, what we need to do, is get everyone here to email them, show 'em that we know what we want and that they should listen.

Edited by Pirates Forever

I agree with every thing thus far. But I'd like some simpal paks of mini figs and wepons. That way every one could go nuts with there armeys, plus some pakes of cannens would make me a verey happy person.

I would love to sea äh see a Harbor Town with a Bar and maybe a shipyard.

A set like 10193 Castle Town Square.

That would be awesome.

INDEED ! :pir-classic:

They have 5-packs for Castle (skeletons, knights, trolls) so I think they should do the same for Pirates. Soldiers would include 4 normal guys (with weapons) and one admiral or whatever he is. Pirates would include one captain and 4 normal pirates (again with weapons)

Or even just 4 figs in each.