Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:35 PM
Bureau & chair inspired by Michael Jasper
Windows inspired by Nathan Wells
Floor Lantern inspired by Mike Crowley
Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:36 PM
you did a great job^^
Edited by Guss, 29 March 2009 - 10:37 PM.
Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:47 PM
The furniture and accessories that you've built are simply superb, and all of the detailing on the windows and walls are great as well.
Your wine shelf is mind-blowing, and can't fathom how you got the pieces in that order. All of the little details like the wig on the stand, the lamps and the chair and chest look stunning, and very realistic.
1) Somehow the colors on the walls don't fit too well in my opinion, especially the sand green. I think sticking to the grey and some sort of brown or tan would be the best.
2) The fish on the wall would be better suited to the table I think. Perhaps some crossed swords there would be nice?
Even with those minor points, your entry is excellent. Great design really makes it stand out.
Good work, and best of luck in the contest!
Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:22 AM
Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:27 AM
Possible improvement points:
1. Just some tiny things like the fish on the wall and the table legs don't look a 100% right, but the greatness of the moc overshadows that.
1. Where to start , excelent detailing and furnishing.
2. The technique for the candelebras looks great.
3. It is very complete, it has got everything a captain needs, from fine wine, food, to his trusty parrot compagnion.
Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:35 AM
The map and windows
The direction rose on the map
Candles on the table
Fish (seems out of place, could use a stand to be mounted on.)
Green wall (should match wall around windows.)
That you can build MOCs so much better than mine
Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:58 PM
I like every furniture you put in this MOC...the candelabre, the lamp, the chair, the wig-stand, the wine shelf... in others words everything !
Very well done
Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:43 PM
Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:53 PM
WHAT I LIKE
1.The wine rack...........MAN that is nice, it looks very real
2.The table and it's decorations/goodies. It is very detailed looking.
3.The Chair and the desk/drawers looks good.
4.Your Candle stand looks good also.
5.I like the windows a whole lot.
There isn't a whole lot that can be improved.
1.The fish on the wall really looks out of place.....big time.
2.The color of the wall doesn't match the room very well.
3.The barrel is a little random for a Generals room.
Good Job and Good Luck
1969 Dodge Charger RT
Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:19 PM
Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:10 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users