Bonaparte

What's under the "?"

It seems TLC is teasing us in this movie by showing a set covered with black sheet containing a big "?". Join the specialation on what's underneath the "?" in this topic :classic:.

This topic is NOT for discussing the 10194 Emerald Night but the mysterious set under the "?". If you want to discuss the 10194 Emerald Night, then go here.

Looks like a joke to me.

Check the very end of the movie.

Then the blanket is gone and there's nothing between Taj Majhal and the Green Grocer.

They played a joke on us and I think it's a good one.

:laugh:

I captured the following from the video:

post-3548-1238326796.jpg

If this is not a joke, you could see the side of the secret thing which is close to 10185 is vertically flat, and its height is similar to 10190, 10182 and 10185. I would guess it is another modular building which could merge with its predecessors. :devil:

Edited by Alywin

Please let it be a dark tan modular building!

I agree... dark tan very nice...

or Purple/Magenta... why not? :tongue:

but, I think this is a good game from TLC.

as a collector of modular houses, I cant wait how nice the new one,

some speculation the next modular houses is : fire station building ?

I actually passed by the table in PMD while they were preparing to shoot the video.

I had a closer look at the trains, and I might even have seen something special, not covered by a blanket :classic:

I just love TLG when they play games like that :wub:!! If Front might have "seen" it, I just might have "heard" it :grin:.

I´m getting it for my Café Corner street!

CopMike

I just love TLG when they play games like that :wub:!! If Front might have "seen" it, I just might have "heard" it :grin:.

I´m getting it for my Café Corner street!

CopMike

Judging by that, then it is a modular building. Is it just me or is it too tall to be a fire house?

Judging by that, then it is a modular building. Is it just me or is it too tall to be a fire house?

Aren't firehouses tall cause you need to put the hoses there? (In old ones?)

Topic: Dark tan would be the best thing ever. And if they give us anything with a car or a truck, like a small factory, warehouse, whatsoever - I am so IN! (only modular houses, newer trains and Indiana Jones gave us some realistic minifig buildings and vehicles so far... there is too few!)

mhh I think it's a question mark set ! no ? that's not it ? ok .. my guess is : another building like "café corner" "green grocery", surely something like .. a market, I don't really know!

and I might even have seen something special, not covered by a blanket :classic:

I love how everyone pretty much ignored/looked over that comment. :laugh:

What was it? Or were you sworn to secrecy? :wink:

I love how everyone pretty much ignored/looked over that comment. :laugh:

What was it? Or were you sworn to secrecy? :wink:

You 're absolutely right darthperson. At least, i think that we can exclude the possibility that nothing is under the mystery veil.

Let's continue the differential diagnosis. :wink:

I guess it is just another modular building although I could be wrong. A hotel perhaps?

Edited by Skipper 24

I guess it is just another modular building although I could be wrong. A hotel perhaps?

Definately not a hotel.

Why make a hotel using a black cloth and a "?" :laugh:

Why is it gone in the end of the video?

And I've got no idea as to what you guys are talking about could have been underneath that cover :wink:

Definately not a hotel.

And I've got no idea as to what you guys are talking about could have been underneath that cover :wink:

The size and shape is right for the new Death Star.

That would make the video fairly old since that came out Fall 2008. Were there any delays in the new trains that would make that make sense? The video doesn't show (or mention) the Power Functions at all, so maybe that was the delay?

We'll be able to tell if the real set was under the blanket when it comes out; if it's shorter than Green Grocer, it wasn't under the blanket. :wink:

Edited by ILikePi

Definately not a hotel.

It's probably gone at the end of the video to see if we could spot it during the one little part where Jamie goes over the history of trains.

Well the mystery black box rag and a mystery white ''?''...

I think it will be a new street-house, similar to ''Green Grocer'' and ''Market Street'' and ''Café Corner''.

So I hope TLC made a good jub and will give us something like a restaurant with garden... :cry_happy:

'Bricks'

How about a train station or other trackside structure for the Emerald Night? Wouldn't that be unexpected?

It would, though I doubt it is :tongue: . I'm still thinking it's the 3rd modular building, the (Speculated) fire station.

I say a nice big watermelon that Mr Berard was saving for lunch, and didn't want anyone to take a piece of.

Hidden in plain sight On!!

I say a nice big watermelon that Mr Berard was saving for lunch, and didn't want anyone to take a piece of.

Hidden in plain sight On!!

Ok fine, I'll settle for that as long as its dark tan! :tongue:

Ooh, that'd be a neat set, a life-size watermelon!

a heavy one at that :tongue:

We'll be able to tell if the real set was under the blanket when it comes out; if it's shorter than Green Grocer, it wasn't under the blanket. :wink:

You mean if it comes out :sceptic:

Ooh, that'd be a neat set, a life-size watermelon!

Yes, but in dark tan. Actually, Dk green would also be nice. We need more dark tan!