Sign in to follow this  
Shoc

Custom Batman minifigures

A while ago I posted my custom DC minfigures, and now I have made some more Batman ones! :sweet:

First up, the Joker in his trenchcoat (a cape over his arm sockets) and his clown henchman (loosley based on Lego Batman: The Videogame)!

dsc02018.jpg

Dr. Jonathan Crane (the Scarecrow in normal identity) and Harvey Bullock of Gotham City PD.

dsc02019.jpg

The Mad Hatter and Mr Freeze's henchwoman (based on LB:TV, she has white hair but hard to see).

dsc02020.jpg

Ra's Al Ghul and the Riddler (these are my favourites, their torsos and Ra's' face work very well).

dsc02021.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hoep you like them! Comments are welcome. :wink:

:skull:

These look really cool Shoc! I love the Riddlers torso, looks very clean, though the face doesn't work for me. Whom did you base him on? (from a movie, series, the game?) I also love the Indy torso and face mod. Well done! :thumbup:

These look really cool Shoc! I love the Riddlers torso, looks very clean, though the face doesn't work for me.

Thanks! Nah, but that was the best face I could find (I don't have the original Lego Riddler, though I may adapt my spare Robin head for him.

Whom did you base him on? (from a movie, series, the game?)

Just his design from (more recent) Batman comics. I couldn't get it exactly the same of course, but I think it turned out well and captured his look.

Dr. Crane is surprisingly good :thumbup:

Thanks! I found that head aand thought it looked like him, so I made him. At least you can't see the lightning scar on his forehead, it's hidden.

Ras Al Ghul doesnt work for me :sceptic:

Why not? I think it looks a lot like him.

Your mad hatter is great, although i make a lot of customs myself, I really apreciate purist customs. It shows how you could find an easy sollution to something complicated. The lown henchman is great aswell, he looks really scary like a clown can look scary, you know what I mean.

BTW, how did you get a yeloow Indy head?

Your mad hatter is great, although i make a lot of customs myself, I really apreciate purist customs. It shows how you could find an easy sollution to something complicated. The lown henchman is great aswell, he looks really scary like a clown can look scary, you know what I mean.

Thanks, yeah, I know what you mean. These aren't quite purist though...

BTW, how did you get a yeloow Indy head?

The same way I got a yellow Neville Longbottom head for the Mad Hatter - my trusty yellow Sharpie marker. :wink:

I've used Sharpies on 5 of these figures actually (the exceptions being Joker, Freezegirl and Ra's)!

Edited by Shoc

Ah, so that is that famous Sharpie. I need to get one. I hope they sell them in Belgium.