Sign in to follow this  
Sting

Favourite Imperial Faction!

What is your favorite Imperial Faction from Lego Pirates?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Imperial Faction from Lego Pirates?

• Soldiers (Bluecoats: 1989-1993)
    • Imperial Guards (Redcoats: 1992-1996)
    • Imperial Armada (Spanish: 1996-1997 :( )

I'm not sure if this poll has been done, but if it has, please inform me!!! (I searched and found nothing)

I like in this order...

Imperial Armada(they just look so damn good when you have alot of them...)

Imperial Guards (I prefer red over blue)

Imperial Soldiers(still cool, but my least favorite... typically I have 20+ of these guys...)

I'm not sure if this poll has been done, but if it has, please inform me!!! (I searched and found nothing)

A quality debate is always worth having again ;) and if this is the 1st time, all the better :-D

I have to go with the Blues, classic and the originals. They are always the good guys in my stories with the Reds as another evil force.

God Bless,

Nathan

A quality debate is always worth having again ;) and if this is the 1st time, all the better :-D

I have to go with the Blues, classic and the originals. They are always the good guys in my stories with the Reds as another evil force.

God Bless,

Nathan

I've never seen it from this point of biew before... but now that you bring it up it makes sense. I can totally see how you could make that work.

I still can't believe no one has voted for the Imperial Guards... those redcoats do look nice!

I still can't believe no one has voted for the Imperial Guards... those redcoats do look nice!

Someone has now... But who?

I'll definately put my money with the Spanish Armada. Cool ships and even cooler helmets. And of course the idea of subduing continents all over the New World.

KimT

to be honest, i don't really see much difference between the reds and the blues. they can easily be two factions in one theme...

the spanish armada looks great, i still find it weird to have these spanish soldiers fighting pirates... they don't seem to be in the right time-frame, especially compared to the reds and the blues...

i guess i'll wait and see if any one of you can convince me to vote for any of these three....

All of them look great but I prefer the bluecoats myself, the reason is purely nostalgic - they were the first, my adventure with Pirates started with them (and Red Beard's crew, of course), the Carribean Clipper was my first big Lego set. When I learned about the reds replacing the blues I wasn't happy but of course the reds are great too, however IMO only the bluecoats are truely classic...

When I learned about the reds replacing the blues I wasn't happy

I was in shock, and really didn't like the new sets for a while because of the change. Then I started using themm as an evil soldier force to give me 4 competing factions (2 competing pirates).

God Bless,

Nathan

to be honest, i don't really see much difference between the reds and the blues. they can easily be two factions in one theme...

the spanish armada looks great, i still find it weird to have these spanish soldiers fighting pirates... they don't seem to be in the right time-frame, especially compared to the reds and the blues...

i guess i'll wait and see if any one of you can convince me to vote for any of these three....

Obviously you'll be voting for the Imperial Armada as you can see much difference between the reds and the blues. So if you voted for blue, you'd be voting for red as well, and vice versa.

Besides, us Spanish have nice shiney curiasses and albino fur seals to talk to!

Besides, us Spanish have nice shiney curiasses and albino fur seals to talk to!

Where did the albino fur seals thing start? While I was gone?!

God Bless,

Nathan

Just don't use the super sonic seal bark while I'm around |-D

KimT

The Spanish MP3's were suppose to sound Intimidating - another reason why Count Sneffy should vote for us.

It's the accent on 'all' that gets me. I always though of it as a single syllable word :-D .

God Bless,

Nathan

The Inquistion's vocal artist had a cold that day...

not a flu?

God Bless,

Nathan