Lord Dragonator opens the draw and pulls out a cellphone and a single sheet of paper. Written on the sheet is the following:
Note: Remember to put away spare keys.
The detectives look at each other, wondering what they should do next...
Remember that to win the game you must answer the following four questions:
WHO committed the crime?
WHERE was the crime committed (which room)?
WHAT was the murder weapon?
WHY was he killed (motive)?
There is also the optional challenge of piecing together the events of the previous night. Try to find out as much detail as possible.
For the full list of rules, please click on the picture at the top of the page or follow this link.
1. ImperialShadows - Peter Crawford; Lawyer
2. Sandy - Susan Greenwood; Receptionist
3. WhiteFang - Dr. Phillip Marshall; General Practitioner
4. Hinckley - Max Sinclair; Actor
5. Sir Dillon - Michael Dunne; CEO of Brick Plates
6. jipay - Bernard Knightly; President of the DHPT
7. ImperialScouts - Lieutenant John Spencer; Soldier
8. Sir Nadroj - Dermot Stephens; University Student
9. Mr. Mandalorian - Dr. Gregory Grimsworth; University Professor
11. Erdbeereis1 - Chef Frederick Valentine; Chef